Chelsea Mchodg #7 She's a dirty slob, he's a nob, JJ's got a big gob, has Alex left another job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What business expenses has she got except her broadband and phone though? It’s not like she’s a tradesperson buying materials etc. she’s got duck all business expenses and with that income, surely she’d be on 40% tax plus NI plus her management cut. Doubt she’s bothering to pay into a pension but that would be another cost. I reckon she’s lucky to have £3K in her hand each month which doesn’t go far really. I know cos I get around that figure myself after deductions and it comfortably covers my mortgage, food, kids etc but doesn’t leave a great deal at the end of the month. And I have a partner who earns as well and we don’t have a huge mortgage or debts to pay out either.

Reactions: 2
Yeah so 3k isn’t much seen as moron is earning pennies so between them, they’re clearing around 4k which for a couple with two kids living down south, it’s not much at all really.

Reactions: 1
Watermelon flavour she really is thick as tit.
Chels hun it’s a watermelon scent you don’t taste it you smell it. Thick bleep.
‘Snogaloff’

Reactions: 3
What business expenses has she got except her broadband and phone though? It’s not like she’s a tradesperson buying materials etc. she’s got duck all business expenses and with that income, surely she’d be on 40% tax plus NI plus her management cut. Doubt she’s bothering to pay into a pension but that would be another cost. I reckon she’s lucky to have £3K in her hand each month which doesn’t go far really. I know cos I get around that figure myself after deductions and it comfortably covers my mortgage, food, kids etc but doesn’t leave a great deal at the end of the month. And I have a partner who earns as well and we don’t have a huge mortgage or debts to pay out either.
I agree - I doubt she is actually functioning as a ‘business’, probably just set the company up on advice from her management for the benefits of operating as a LTD company. I’m not sure how it all works for influencers but surely anything that is included on her page as content may be put through the company as expenses, travel / food / the shite (hauls) ? I dunno.

She got a high amount of views and comments on the birth of Alex the second videos, but they are never usually as high. She clearly had a good month. I reckon at minimum she spends easily £1000 a month on Uber and just eat on takeaways, Morrisons, Iceland and co-op orders. Alex needs swinging out the house by those great big earholes of his, useless bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watermelon flavour she really is thick as tit.
Chels hun it’s a watermelon scent you don’t taste it you smell it. Thick bleep.
‘Snogaloff’
Honestly these people are being paid for being influencers and they can’t even talk basic English or keep themselves clean 🤢 absolute grots

Reactions: 2
Chelsea don't matter what your earning, you and the goblin are still a pair of scruffy cunts. How about pay to get a cleaner in. Whilst your at it pay for a nanny to bath and wash your kid

Reactions: 7
Answering things raised on here again using her own user482747282 account 🤣 bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those scented toilet rolls are literally terrible for giving yourself thrush, especially since she’s just giving birth aswell. Thick cow.

Reactions: 1
Those scented toilet rolls are literally terrible for giving yourself thrush, especially since she’s just giving birth aswell. Thick cow.
Ngl I bought some after seeing her advertise them.i don't know why they all rave about then there awful feels as rough as sand paper.

Why is she still saying Alex gave up his job/took extended leave, stop lying hun, we all know Morrison’s gave him the push.
I don’t understand why the hell they’re still living in that absolute tit hole crack den if she’s supposed to be earning all this money?! Make it make sense! The amount of money they spend on shite, she could be buying a house. They’re both so FICK it’s shocking. She must think we’re all stupid with all the cleaning she makes out she does, the house is bleeping hanging in, pull the other one 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.