Chelsea Mchodg #7 She's a dirty slob, he's a nob, JJ's got a big gob, has Alex left another job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the amount she eats isn’t normal? I’ve had 4 children and I’m bigger than she is and I still never ate that much during pregnancy. Perhaps if she ate something other than fast foods she’d be fuller for longer instead of literally inhaling more fats and salts into her poor baby

Reactions: 2
Surely the amount she eats isn’t normal? I’ve had 4 children and I’m bigger than she is and I still never ate that much during pregnancy. Perhaps if she ate something other than fast foods she’d be fuller for longer instead of literally inhaling more fats and salts into her poor baby
I ate a lot during pregnancy towards the end, but my version of a lot was gratuitous amounts of fruit and raw sugar snap peas 😆 and digestive biscuits! She has so much salt in her diet I don't know how she hasn't managed to keep that slug she calls a boyfriend at bay

Reactions: 1
The noises of her eating are vile I could throw my phone at the wall when I listen to it

Reactions: 5
I think she is more than aware of the sort of audience her eating videos attract. bit like Sevda, grim. the slurping and the heavy breathing the smacking noises 😭 some weird people about

Reactions: 3
I think she is more than aware of the sort of audience her eating videos attract. bit like Sevda, grim. the slurping and the heavy breathing the smacking noises 😭 some weird people about
Yeah I don’t get why eating on a video like that became a thing! 🤢

She’s always hungry cos she eats tit all the time. Just carbs upon carbs with some processed meat and endless amounts of salt. Be interesting to see where her weight goes one Alex junior/albie-lee James is there
---
Back to being honest about her takeaway consumption too. A Chinese is just what your body needs chels

Last edited:
She’s always hungry cos she eats tit all the time. Just carbs upon carbs with some processed meat and endless amounts of salt. Be interesting to see where her weight goes one Alex junior/albie-lee James is there
---
Back to being honest about her takeaway consumption too. A Chinese is just what your body needs chels
She'll be looking like your profile picture soon

She'll be looking like your profile picture soon

Not body-shaming at all but it’s the lies again for me. She’d flex so hard about how she found it near on impossible to put on weight. That’s been proved wrong. If that’s the case, she’d be all bump but she’s packed it on everywhere easily enough.

Lying about struggling with weight gain sends out such a toxic message to her viewers.

Reactions: 4
No but as we guessed, it’s AJ. We just don’t know what it stands for. Could be Alex junior or if she copies jj, something like albie-lee james. Chav names all round anyway.

Don’t get how these people post when they look like the states they do. Flexing because she’s having a Chinese, well screw you chelsea were having a Chinese NYE 😂 and it will actually be enjoyed because it’s a treat.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Don’t get how these people post when they look like the states they do. Flexing because she’s having a Chinese, well screw you chelsea were having a Chinese NYE 😂 and it will actually be enjoyed because it’s a treat.
She always looks hanging. Wouldn't hurt to wash her face in the morning but doesn't look like she even does that. 🤢

"If you were in a position financially like they are, you would have takeaways 12 times a week aswell 🤥"
Not, she's thick as tit. Get decent food in if you're so well off. Actually buy nice food not the £1 curry from Iceland.
You can give someone money but it won't stop them being a woman - Chelsea all over

Last edited:
This might sound horrible but I think they (more Chelsea) are the kind of people that rushed into having another baby because people were asking if and when they will be having another, but when baby is here they will regret it massively! There whole world is going to turn upside down and won’t be able to live the lazy life they will live now. I think there will defo be more arguments and Alex tantrums to come. Just if Chelsea has to stay in hospital for a few days how will Alex cope at home and with JJ and Chelsea won’t want her left alone with him that long. I might be thinking into it too much but I don’t think it’s going to be all what they thought and will struggle. I can’t imagine them sterilising and all the things a baby needs when they can’t even be arsed to keep on top of the house and shopping let alone cooking etc

Reactions: 6
This might sound horrible but I think they (more Chelsea) are the kind of people that rushed into having another baby because people were asking if and when they will be having another, but when baby is here they will regret it massively! There whole world is going to turn upside down and won’t be able to live the lazy life they will live now. I think there will defo be more arguments and Alex tantrums to come. Just if Chelsea has to stay in hospital for a few days how will Alex cope at home and with JJ and Chelsea won’t want her left alone with him that long. I might be thinking into it too much but I don’t think it’s going to be all what they thought and will struggle. I can’t imagine them sterilising and all the things a baby needs when they can’t even be arsed to keep on top of the house and shopping let alone cooking etc
Yeah and who will sort her grandad and dad out if she had to stay in?! Coz I bet Alex won’t.

I used to think Chelsea was quite pretty, but now I think she looks like a lazy, spotty slob that stinks of stale fags and cheap poundland body spray to try, and fail, to mask the stench of BO. There is no way she's ever properly cleaned sitting in 2cm bubble-free bath water surrounded by mould and piles of cheap TikTok shop tit.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.