Chelsea Mchodg #7 She's a dirty slob, he's a nob, JJ's got a big gob, has Alex left another job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion.

The house is filthy, there’s stickers on the floor, Chels and Alex have another takeaway at the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does Alex shout on his videos, he tries to be funny it really makes me cringe 😳

Reactions: 7
He thinks he’s hilarious…‘what’s in Alex’s baaaagg’
He’s such a moron. Lazy bastard needs to get a job

Reactions: 4
The kid might have loads of layers but he’s completely exposed to the cold air like that! Everyone knows when you’re high up it’s colder. She could have pulled him down a bit put the hood up or even a rain cover? She said he cries when he’s restricted but surely having millions of thin layers wrapped around him is more restricting than having a snow suit on?

Attachments

Poor baby just wriggling in (sorry if I’m wrong) he’s bath seat with a blanket over it. He’s lazing in the bath. The poor mite could just wriggle out as he looks quite wriggly. She must really love Alex as 1: I could not cope with my man at home all the time 2: I’d expect him to go out and get a job 3: He is so bloody annoying 4: he’s lazy AF. He actually makes my skin crawl.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Why didn’t she just keep the baby downstairs with her? Moron boy is useless anyway so he’s hardly looking after him is he? Kid would’ve been safer in his pram or carrycot downstairs while she ‘cleans’ rather than with that alien in the steamed up, manky bathroom

The kid might have loads of layers but he’s completely exposed to the cold air like that! Everyone knows when you’re high up it’s colder. She could have pulled him down a bit put the hood up or even a rain cover? She said he cries when he’s restricted but surely having millions of thin layers wrapped around him is more restricting than having a snow suit on?
Baby hasn’t an ounce of fat to insulate his little body. It’s shocking really and I noticed when she took him to the appointment he only had a flimsy blanket on as well. But she reckons it’s fick and doubled over - it isn’t enough. The fact she’s now asking about snowsuits shows she is wrong.

Poor baby just wriggling in (sorry if I’m wrong) he’s bath seat with a blanket over it. He’s lazing in the bath. The poor mite could just wriggle out as he looks quite wriggly. She must really love Alex as 1: I could not cope with my man at home all the time 2: I’d expect him to go out and get a job 3: He is so bloody annoying 4: he’s lazy AF. He actually makes my skin crawl.
I thought this! goblin is in the bath with a broken leg! He can hardly jump up and help if anything was to happen. Yeah its unlikely he will wriggle of it but put him in proper strapped in padded chair ffs.

He should be in something secured or strapped in. He could easily slide out of that and he can hardly get up and get him very quick can he?
Or if he turns his head into the blanket he's laying on 🙄

Reactions: 2
Depending on his length I was always told you put a babies feet to the bottom of a pram/cot lol probably a old wives tale 🤣

Comments are all from yummy full time mummy, just me and my kids from now on, unemployed, half a brain cell types with kids called neveah who don’t know the difference between your and you’re. How the hell this pair of idiots are amazing parents I’ll never be able to comprehend. And saying his ears are cute is a back handed compliment. If he has ears like his muppet of a dad, I’d hardly describe them as ‘cute’.
He does duck all except shout into his phone all day and order shite of Uber eats, can’t hold down a basic job and loves a beer too much while she exploits her children online for money, giving zero fucks what this might mean for their future, all so she can also avoid getting a job and spend her days lazing around, ordering crap online and filling her face with fat, sugar and caffeine cos it’s what she wants and not what’s best for her breastfeeding child. Absolute dregs of society both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Depending on his length I was always told you put a babies feet to the bottom of a pram/cot lol probably a old wives tale 🤣
It's so they can't slip down under the blankets
---
Some of the comments in his video. Such a good dad, you and chelsea make my day. Wtf. People have gutter standards man.
None of them can speak or spell properly it seems 🤣

Why is she using the excuse that she can’t find a tiny baby size snow suit for him, that should have been priority number 1 when she was buying clothes for him when she was pregnant😳 I literally just looked on Vinted and there’s thousands of tiny baby snow suits that she could pick from & even loads of clothes! I’d recommend buying second hand for baby that size cause they grow out of them so quickly, there’s literally one for 4 quid which you can’t complain about at all, give it a good wash when you receive it and it’s all good to go! No excuse for poor lazy parenting at all, keep your children warm Chels it ain’t hard at all!

Reactions: 6
Why oh why has that person said he’s an amazing dad 😂 what him and Chelsea do are just the basics for their kids. So they should clean and tidy, everyone does it but most people also work full time and do the housework too. He’d be a better dad if he stopped drinking for the sake of his family or smoking weed and blowing money on drugs if there so say wanting to buy a house. How did he even brake his leg anyway?

Reactions: 1
I’m still so triggered about yesterday 🤣 they do not drive so the baby is going to be spending a lot of time in his pram out in the cold she knew that so a snow suit should have been one of their first purchases! Instead she’s bought tit loads of tacky character dungarees that won’t fit him until it’s blistering hot in summer! They are both so thick, poor baby doesn’t stand a chance.

My son was born in September, I still put him in a 0-3 snowsuit. He was over 7IBS he still didn’t fit in it, I just had him in it with his arms tucked into it and did the coat up that way. Not sure why she’s using that as a pathetic excuse! 😒

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.