Chelsea Mchodg #7 She's a dirty slob, he's a nob, JJ's got a big gob, has Alex left another job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just imagine her roaring around the street at the uber eats driver, pyjamas on, dirty hair all over the place, tits swinging everywhere...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Moaning about her maccys not turning up, how’s about you make a decent lunch instead of sitting in that hovel you call a home. You’re a nobody Chelsea, acting as tho you have money when looking at you, you look like you sleep on the streets.
---

I know we all parent differently but if my children don’t put toys away after playing with them I give them 5 mins then I say if not picked up in that time they go in the bin 😂 soon get picked up. That kid has too many toys it can only play with 1 at a time so how it gets so messy I’ll never know.
This! My youngest is 2 and a half and she tidies up because she's always been taught to!

Reactions: 1
Other dossers asking this dosser how to make money sitting on their holes. Anything to doss all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So much cash yet can’t buy her kids proper clothes, so much cash yet lives in a dump, so much cash but neither of them drive, so much cash but they are wearing dirty, worn down cheap nikes, so much cash she wears dirty stained clothes 3-4-5 days on the bounce. I could go on and on and on. Alex on annual long term leave, bleeping hell chelsea give it up love, he’s an ugly, dossing, lazy, aggressive man child who gets pissed up goes mad and ends up with no job.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe she chased an uber driver down the road, probably in grubby pyjamas demanding her McDonald's 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she's so rough with that poor baby! So far just from what we've seen there has been a few things to suggest he's not very well looked after. Jj holding him unsupervised, wriggling around on the sofa his own, plonked on the bathroom floor in a bath seat with a blanket over it so he could of slipped at any moment, not dressed correctly for winter, being held soo wrong. Oh I may be wrong tho he maybe a baby genius like the child genius JJ

Reactions: 9
Has he popped the question or has she just put a ring on the finger from the 20p twist machine outside the local Tesco

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has he popped the question or has she just put a ring on the finger from the 20p twist machine outside the local Tesco
Pretty sure they've been engaged since not long after them getting together. She posted a comment back in 2020/2021 on her facebook saying they're engaged anyway but changed their names

Ok call me delusional but the video she posted a few hours ago explaining how she makes money from tiktok and showing her earnings … she’s not as thick as she makes out. She actually sounded half sensible. I think the scruffiness/takeaways etc is partly an act as she knows it will get the views and comments reeling in. Though with over 6K a month between them it does make you wonder why they are still in that house

Reactions: 3
Ok call me delusional but the video she posted a few hours ago explaining how she makes money from tiktok and showing her earnings … she’s not as thick as she makes out. She actually sounded half sensible. I think the scruffiness/takeaways etc is partly an act as she knows it will get the views and comments reeling in. Though with over 6K a month between them it does make you wonder why they are still in that house
They'd never get a mortgage with their earnings tbf, too unstable. Hope it all comes crashing down for them and heaven forbid they have to... get real jobs.

Reactions: 2
6k isn’t that much by the time they’ve paid tax/NI etc plus the cut which her management will take. Not worth it for the damage she’s gonna do to those kids by parading their entire life online and putting them at risk every single day. She’s too fick to ask herself who’s actually saving videos of her children and what they’re doing with those videos or what she’s teaching them about life. She doesn’t care as long as she can fund her next burger. She can film herself all she likes but kids should be banned off TikTok completely
---
If they had any brains, they’d be saving and investing in setting up some sort of business to secure their future but all they seem to think about is now.

Reactions: 5
6k isn’t that much by the time they’ve paid tax/NI etc plus the cut which her management will take. Not worth it for the damage she’s gonna do to those kids by parading their entire life online and putting them at risk every single day. She’s too fick to ask herself who’s actually saving videos of her children and what they’re doing with those videos or what she’s teaching them about life. She doesn’t care as long as she can fund her next burger. She can film herself all she likes but kids should be banned off TikTok completely
---
If they had any brains, they’d be saving and investing in setting up some sort of business to secure their future but all they seem to think about is now.
she has a company set up on companies house, probably on the advice of her management for tax etc . But then again most of the tik tok people set them up then they end up dissolving them.. slightly telling /obvious that it’s not long term or sustainable way

Yeah she won’t be paying as much in tax as you think. Because she has set up a ‘company’ a lot of it will be written off as business expenses etc. Still with over £140K coming in a year, she could easily save to buy a house out right. I’ve seen a few ‘creators’ do that. She claims she has a huge chunk saved but then again she says a lot of things. Crazy though, some top doctors/surgeons don’t even get £140K a year. Crazy world we live in.

Reactions: 4
She wont be getting that every month though. She's had a lot more views from having the baby.
She's at almost triple her usual views on some views.
So I'd say normally she'd be hitting 1/2k a month.
Having a baby pays.

Yeah she won’t be paying as much in tax as you think. Because she has set up a ‘company’ a lot of it will be written off as business expenses etc. Still with over £140K coming in a year, she could easily save to buy a house out right. I’ve seen a few ‘creators’ do that. She claims she has a huge chunk saved but then again she says a lot of things. Crazy though, some top doctors/surgeons don’t even get £140K a year. Crazy world we live in.
Yeah, I agree. That’s what I meant by etc as in write offs etc etc, just lazy typing 😂. It is mad though right , the whole world of social media is bizarre. Pretty much anything they post for content can be put through the company but she’ll need to be on top of it all to make it worthwhile 🤷🏻‍♀️

She wont be getting that every month though. She's had a lot more views from having the baby.
She's at almost triple her usual views on some views.
So I'd say normally she'd be hitting 1/2k a month.
Having a baby pays.
Absolutely ^, there's no way she's making 6k every month once the baby hype dies down. It's mental she even manages 1k with how dire her content is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.