Chelsea Mchodg #7 She's a dirty slob, he's a nob, JJ's got a big gob, has Alex left another job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the carpet is "purely washable" 🤣 maybe 🤔 but you still need to get off your lazy backside and clean up the stains ASAP!! Don't leave it for weeks then moan it's not coming clean!

So the carpet is "purely washable" 🤣 maybe 🤔 but you still need to get off your lazy backside and clean up the stains ASAP!! Don't leave it for weeks then moan it's not coming clean!
she’s got a spot cleaner. She just doesn’t care. They are not messy people as she keeps trying to convince us they are filthy. She doesn’t even clean, just tidy’s.

Reactions: 3
So the stress of getting a new carpet fitted she forgot to get shopping!!! 2 non working adults in that house and they can never remember they need food!! Good job she is breastfeeding because they would 100% forget to buy formula. Que the 'JJ is at nursery we got McDonald's breakfast'

Reactions: 7
Ya Chels you really spoke to the doctor to see if it was ok to take the greens while breast feeding, just wondering did you also ask him about all the crap you consume in a day and the weed smoking or did all your "qualifications" tell you that was good?! She's so full of shite!

Reactions: 2
Can see her now sprinkling the greens into her double sausage and egg mcmuffin and hash brown, scruff

Reactions: 2
They must waste so much on co-op and Morrisons ordering it on Uber eats. Lazy pair, get down the shop and get some shopping in. Any excuse for a takeaway. And WHY are those stickers still on the floor!

As if she would even consider having those green drinks if she wasn’t getting commission 😂😂 she’s so full of tit it’s unreal

Why is every DITL her introducing herself and a partner who’s got a broken ankle? She’s never done it before why now she’s had little man? At this point I’ve forgotten what his name is she refers to him as little man or baby bwoy but calls jj by her name

I think she has been told to " clean/tidy" up her house . Everyday cleaning videos all if a sudden since baby boy has been here when she never used to do anything ! What the betting the HV has told her to do so ,there is no way the lazy cow would do it of her own accord

Am I in my own here thinking she has no style whatsoever for her or that kid. Those outfits were hideous

Reactions: 5
I really wish she wouldn’t hold him while she’s doing something else. Making her green drink while he’s balanced on one arm, one wrong move and he will be on the floor especially as she’s concentrating on making a video and not on holding him. I completely get there might be times she has no choice but she quite clearly said her and Alex were waiting for breakfast to be delivered, give him to Alex to hold then while you film and make a drink!

Reactions: 6
Shes got enough money to order some nice bits from next, matalan.. cheap shein crap

As if she cooked 4 different meals tonight.
She wants to tell her dad and granddad to sort their own food out!

Reactions: 5
I really wish she wouldn’t hold him while she’s doing something else. Making her green drink while he’s balanced on one arm, one wrong move and he will be on the floor especially as she’s concentrating on making a video and not on holding him. I completely get there might be times she has no choice but she quite clearly said her and Alex were waiting for breakfast to be delivered, give him to Alex to hold then while you film and make a drink!
she does it cos she gets more engagement off her half a brain cell, universal credit reliant minions. Her kids are constantly exploited cos she gets more views when they’re on the video. Anything to avoid getting an actual job

Reactions: 1
Genuinely astounded at how ugly those clothes are for exploited child #1. All the ruffles and disgusting cheap polyester ribbed material. That set of three long sleeved tops was the ugliest thing in that haul by far, just absolutely tastless. Also notice since the pramsuit debacle she's making a point of saying "she'll be nice and warm" etc 🙃

Reactions: 4
She's had this baby for content, she's going to use him at any possible moment she can 😂

New thread suggestion!
Mince for dinner on Monday, another little bit on Tuesday, oh here comes little AJ, another money maker for fick Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.