Chelsea Mchodg #7 She's a dirty slob, he's a nob, JJ's got a big gob, has Alex left another job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has been told to " clean/tidy" up her house . Everyday cleaning videos all if a sudden since baby boy has been here when she never used to do anything ! What the betting the HV has told her to do so ,there is no way the lazy cow would do it of her own accord
No, because she’s been doing it way before a health visitor see her. I believe she’s doing it for content, so she can come across as amazing for just having had a baby whilst doing everything for everyone.

Reactions: 1
If she’s going to promote something at least do it without saying “what the duck” she did it with the loo rolls as well as the daily greens tik tok.
The way she was stirring was sending me 🤣

I have no idea why companies choose to send her stuff. It must be her management who arrange the deals by putting her forward as a lovely family account when in fact, she’s just a chav living in a squat with her useless boyfriend, spawning children for extra TikTok income cos she’s too lazy to get a job. Most of these companies can’t have actually seen her account.

noticed her making a point of saying it was her second and last coffee of the day too after it was mentioned on here that she shouldn’t be having caffeine while breastfeeding. She loves a good read doesn’t she.

Reactions: 3
Bet that wasn’t thrown away, no doubt just put back in its place, grim to the core 🤢
Why has her daughter thrown her toothbrush on the floor anyway? One of them tramps would have been with her while doing her teeth and not one of them could tell her to pick it up? Useless is what they are

Reactions: 2
Eugh the intro to her day in life is so annoying!!! Yes his ankle was broken but Alex is now in an orthopaedic boot.. which is weight bearing. He should be pretty mobile!

Reactions: 4
Course he is Chelsea. Earning so much from flogging utter tat online. Be lucky if hes making enough to
cover his phone bill 🙄 and tiktok will be long gone before those kids are grown then it will be off to the jobcentre for the pair of them, zero hope of getting a decent job then cos all they've been doing is lazing at home, selling rubbish and exploiting their kids for a living.
---
And long term annual leave 🤣🤣 that doesn’t even exist 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He won’t even have been at that last job for long enough for him to accrue enough holidays to do that 😂

• Haha
Course he is Chelsea. Earning so much from flogging utter tat online. Be lucky if hes making enough to
cover his phone bill 🙄 and tiktok will be long gone before those kids are grown then it will be off to the jobcentre for the pair of them, zero hope of getting a decent job then cos all they've been doing is lazing at home, selling rubbish and exploiting their kids for a living.
---
And long term annual leave 🤣🤣 that doesn’t even exist 🤣🤣
Couldn't have put it better myself. My thoughts exactly. Tiktok has NO longevity and they're hardly doing anything extra, just flogging tat. It can't pay that well and it will not last forever. Plus what sort of message does that send to their kids, they do no kind of hard work at all. Just a few pathetic videos where she doesn't even brush her hair first. Chelsea you're not some entrepreneur bringing your husband into the workplace 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you're a couple of beggars who live in filth and exploit their kids. It's humiliating for you both and the children but you carry on molly mcmay

Reactions: 1
I know 🤣🤣 he did about three shifts on the fish counter, got smashed, then quit got sacked. She’s such a liar. Trying to hard to make out they’re this mature, lovely, family when it’s clear for anyone to see it’s all bullshit. He’s a lazy, work shy, abusive idiot who for some reason, she keeps allowing back into her life when their relationship is obviously so toxic and she’s just desperate to put on this perfect family image.
the pair of them will be forgotten about online soon enough but I’d love to see how they end up in 20 yrs time and how fucked up their kids, and others who also use their kids for money online, have turned out. More than likely also be work shy, lazy scruffs living in their own squats in their own crappy relationships .

Reactions: 5
Haha what a load of bulls**t. Just to cover the fact he lost his job.

He has 50k followers and gets like 20k views on his videos 😂
He will be getting f**k all
---
They don't even give you long term annual leave when your own relative dies, nevermind your partners Mum 😂
Nice try Chelsea.

Alex the influencer 😂
"Earning way more than his last job" aye well considering the big eared oaf only showed up to a couple of shifts, earning 1p would be earning more than his last job. Congrats on the pair of you being long term unemployed. Definitely won't end in tears.

• Haha
Why would you want to be with your partner 24/7 anyway? Would drive me round the bend. I enjoy going out to work as a break from my partner and kids

Reactions: 9
Been off this thread for a while. Thought I'd nosey if her kid had come and lasted 2 seconds. I genuinely don't know how anyone can bear to watch her videos with the stupid annoying Infuriating blood boiling singy tune she feels the need to do in every single video over & over. I ant stand her & despise that drip she calls her fella even more what a couple of absolute scrotes they are

• Haha
Reactions: 2
JJ is old enough to tidy up now especially seeing as she is so advanced. I just wouldn’t allow my child to
Trash the play room and the front room and then walk away. They should have a bin in the front room and teach her to put rubbish in it. She could also help to tidy up her bath toys!

Moaning about her maccys not turning up, how’s about you make a decent lunch instead of sitting in that hovel you call a home. You’re a nobody Chelsea, acting as tho you have money when looking at you, you look like you sleep on the streets.
---
JJ is old enough to tidy up now especially seeing as she is so advanced. I just wouldn’t allow my child to
Trash the play room and the front room and then walk away. They should have a bin in the front room and teach her to put rubbish in it. She could also help to tidy up her bath toys!
I know we all parent differently but if my children don’t put toys away after playing with them I give them 5 mins then I say if not picked up in that time they go in the bin 😂 soon get picked up. That kid has too many toys it can only play with 1 at a time so how it gets so messy I’ll never know.

Reactions: 7
Her idea of having money is just being able to buy takeaways 38 x a week and order crap of tikety tokety shop. No aspirations to travel (and no Chelsea, butlins and Calais don’t count), no aspirations to drive and own a car, no aspirations to get a nicer home, no aspirations to improve her appearance or wear nice clothes. All their money goes on food and tat

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.