Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goons just come up on my fyp and the tit she buys that kid is unreal

Reactions: 2
I wish she would buy some stick on tiles for her kitchen. They are cheap enough and would make the walls look a lot more decent than that exposed plaster.
Or just buy some tiles. They’re not that expensive and she’s not exactly skint. Sure if she mentions it on one of her crappy videos someone will gift her some anyway 😩

Or just buy some tiles. They’re not that expensive and she’s not exactly skint. Sure if she mentions it on one of her crappy videos someone will gift her some anyway 😩
Agreed but I was just thinking of the cheapest, quickest way it could be done so there is no excuses from her about tilers letting her down or have to have a takeaway because tiler is in the kitchen lol.

Of course her midwife watches her videos 🙄 this girl tells the most ridiculous lies sometimes, she’s so weird.

• Haha
Who the duck puts margerine on bleeping cheese on toast? Fits greasy enough from the cheese

Reactions: 1
He’s as funny as a dose of the clap…little arse lickers wanting to crawl right up Chelsea’s arse for some reason like she’s some massive celeb and not some scruff bag

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s as funny as a dose of the clap…little arse lickers wanting to crawl right up Chelsea’s arse for some reason like she’s some massive celeb and not some scruff bag
I know why they begging her to follow then or "does the Queen reply" or "first" those are my absolute bug bears on that app lol.

Reactions: 6
Does that kid really need all that extra cheese on the pasta !
No, Like does she need all those extra toys to play with because she’s bored of the ones she has. Sorry but that just screams spoilt brat, no wonder most her toys are tat from tt shop for Xmas because she has half, if not all of b&m, she can only play with one toy at a time Chelsea

Reactions: 4
So JJ has had a McDonald’s breakfast this morning and then a kfc for lunch. And they’ve been out for the day so I’m sure tea will either be some cheap nasty meal in a basic pub or a takeaway cos they’re so tired from the day out. They’re setting that kid up for a life of obesity and health issues

Reactions: 4
Diet of that child is shocking, probably be told it’s jealousy but it’s far from. Crap like that is a treat in this house and is very rare, even the food she makes her at home is tit. Got to laugh at people who post about being happy and they have everything they need in life blah blah blah, people who post tit like that are the least happiest, it’s all a front. What I’d like to know Chelsea is do you actually have any other pairs of shoes/trainers one you forever wear are awful

I fully agree with the fake happy videos. People who post tit like this are always doing it as a cover for actually being very unhappy. But we all know Chels loves a good read on here and will be addressing the controlling m.ong Alex comments by posting a happy family video. She’s the easiest person to read.
---
And why’s she letting JJ eat one of those death lolly pops again! She’s such a twit. They’re so so dangerous and sitting next to her while she eats it (even though her attention is on her phone and not JJ as usual) will not stop her choking Chelsea you thick tit! It literally takes a second for the end to come off and get stuck in her tiny windpipe. If you want to giver her more shite to eat to top off the McDonald and kfc, there are safer sweets McSlobson

Last edited:
Its all to show off how much they money they think we're jealous.i life comfortably but there's not a fuckign chance I'd eat like she does..
Exactly I could have all the money in the world and wouldn’t want to eat out and eat the crap they do

Reactions: 1
So JJ has had a McDonald’s breakfast this morning and then a kfc for lunch. And they’ve been out for the day so I’m sure tea will either be some cheap nasty meal in a basic pub or a takeaway cos they’re so tired from the day out. They’re setting that kid up for a life of obesity and health issues
[/QUOTE]
You called it a nice harvester for tea. Funny how she didn’t show what jj had either 😂 skanks

You’d have to pay me to go to the harvester 🤮 they have the most basic palates. All they eat is bland beige shite
---
So Chelsea had a burger for breakfast, a burger for dinner and a burger for tea? That poor fetus must be crying out for some decent food Jesus Christ! And jj seems to be becoming more spoilt and naughty as time goes on. In the kfc video, she throws a ball at the phone and Chelsea just laughs and asks her ‘ what do you say’ to try and get a thank you and she says nothing for Chelsea to the go ‘you’re welcome’
Girl is obsessed with trying to show what a perfect happy family they are when it’s clean jn is a little shite and Alex is a controlling wierdo

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.