Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising hard, choking hazard lolly pops now. Perfect for all toddlers…not. Ffs she’s so bleeping thick sorry fick. I would NEVER give a 3 year old one of those. Takes literally seconds for it to come off the stick and they can choke on it. So irresponsible
My 8 year old isn’t even allowed lolly pops they cause a lot of childhood deaths
---
It really bugs me that she refers to her 20 week scan as a gender scan. It’s first and foremost a scan to check baby is ok and growing well. The gender is only revealed if the baby is in a good enough position they can see it and if the hospital policy allows them to tell you (some don’t). If your priority at your 20 week scan is finding out the gender then your priorities are wrong and you should pay for a gender scan privately. I didn’t find out the sex of any of mine which was just personal choice but I had four 20 week scans with my youngest because he wasn’t ever in a good position to get a good look at his heart and eventually they just gave up. I couldn’t have found out his sex even if I wanted to.
The nhs 20 week scan is an intense medical scan on the baby, some hospitals only offer if they see but if not then it’s tough pay privately. I found out privately at 16 and the lovely nhs sonographer asked if I wanted to see as it was in the correct position and confirmed again it’s a girl. It frustrates me when she says gender scan no it’s a medical scan splash out your pennies and pay privately if you want to know gender

Reactions: 3
I wasnt told any gender on both my pregnancies! I paid private at 15-16 weeks but NHS said they couldnt see properly!

My 8 year old isn’t even allowed lolly pops they cause a lot of childhood deaths
---

The nhs 20 week scan is an intense medical scan on the baby, some hospitals only offer if they see but if not then it’s tough pay privately. I found out privately at 16 and the lovely nhs sonographer asked if I wanted to see as it was in the correct position and confirmed again it’s a girl. It frustrates me when she says gender scan no it’s a medical scan splash out your pennies and pay privately if you want to know gender
We had our scan recently and we never once saw it as the gender scan. I was more worried about them getting all measurements and images. We were there so long I forgot about the gender until she asked if we wanted to know 😂 Chelsea is so juvenile

Her mate done her dirty with that outfit. The actual style isn’t bad but it doesn’t fit around her boobs and the colour is awful for her. Makes her look so washed out. She needs something bright not milky tit coloured

Reactions: 1
Omg all the go go go's, well dones and look at you go's on her story things on tiktok 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He mentally and emotionally abuses her. It is a well known ‘trick’ of someone who knows they are punching in order to bring the woman’s self esteem down so low they don’t see that they are worthy of a better partner. Works both ways as well not just man to woman

He mentally and emotionally abuses her. It is a well known ‘trick’ of someone who knows they are punching in order to bring the woman’s self esteem down so low they don’t see that they are worthy of a better partner. Works both ways as well not just man to woman
I saw alot of my ex in that cooking video,she was proud of what she had made but he couldn't help but nit pick about the brocoli,what she named the potato's,he's done it a few times about her cooking or if she's not named something correctly...I feel like he's the one to be like "I'm the only one who really gets you babe,"

Reactions: 4
What the actual duck 😳 the shoes man 😂 the dress and that bleeping turquoise bra. She’s giving off teacher at a primary school disco. She looks awful and so frumpy. Girl needs to sort that hair out again aswell. Chelsea hun just wear your leggings, that pink crop top jumper and your nice Nikes 😂 wonder if the goons going aswell, just imagine him rocking up in a pair of jeans and his trainers with a shirt from primark on (nothing against primark)

• Haha
What the actual duck 😳 the shoes man 😂 the dress and that bleeping turquoise bra. She’s giving off teacher at a primary school disco. She looks awful and so frumpy. Girl needs to sort that hair out again aswell. Chelsea hun just wear your leggings, that pink crop top jumper and your nice Nikes 😂 wonder if the goons going aswell, just imagine him rocking up in a pair of jeans and his trainers with a shirt from primark on (nothing against primark)
Yeah she said he was only going the night do as he was working and was gonna be wearing his cargos lol

• Haha
Oh god please can her huns or a friend help her with some fashion sense 🤢 that outfit is AWFUL and the shoes…well I just don’t know what else to say really

Oh god please can her huns or a friend help her with some fashion sense 🤢 that outfit is AWFUL and the shoes…well I just don’t know what else to say really
She said her friend helped her pick those bits out because she hadn’t a clue what to wear

Her pits, her bleeping manky pits, hairy, most likely sweaty and she's got them out cooking the dinner, VILE 🤢
Also her grandad said he would do his own cheese but just because JJ told Chels to do it she did cause she can't say no to her, no wonder the child is a brat...

Reactions: 2
Hi Chelsea…. Thanks for addressing my comment on here about your gender scan in your usual roundabout way. You may be paying for a private gender scan but in your video you was most definitely talking about your 20 week scan seeing as you stated you are 16 weeks pregnant and your gender scan is not due for another 4 weeks. Pretending you thought a gender scan can only be done from 18 weeks onwards to try and deflect people into thinking you was talking about a private scan all along doesn’t really wash either seeing as it would have been stated on leaflets/the website etc that it can be done from 16 weeks, in-fact they probably also told you this directly when you booked it. We aren’t all thick like you Chelsea so just behave yourself

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she had a private scan booked, she paused pretending she couldn’t remember when it was booked for. She was definitely just using her 20 week nhs scan to ask. Did you hear her say with jj she apparently went back to find out the gender at the hospital cos they couldn’t see at 20 weeks. I don’t believe that at all. I’ve got quite a few kids and I am always high risk so have extra scans, they are really strict with them. They wouldn’t let her have another scan just cos she couldn’t see the gender, what a load of tit!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she had a private scan booked, she paused pretending she couldn’t remember when it was booked for. She was definitely just using her 20 week nhs scan to ask. Did you hear her say with jj she apparently went back to find out the gender at the hospital cos they couldn’t see at 20 weeks. I don’t believe that at all. I’ve got quite a few kids and I am always high risk so have extra scans, they are really strict with them. They wouldn’t let her have another scan just cos she couldn’t see the gender, what a load of tit!
My hospital literally had a fine print on the letter saying we may be able to determine the sex but if we can't, you will not be offered a rescan. The NHS are well aware of their lack of funding and are not wasting it on the sex of unborn babies 😂 she really is so incredibly thick, she needs a dunce cap, not a hideous dress

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.