Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she had a private scan booked, she paused pretending she couldn’t remember when it was booked for. She was definitely just using her 20 week nhs scan to ask. Did you hear her say with jj she apparently went back to find out the gender at the hospital cos they couldn’t see at 20 weeks. I don’t believe that at all. I’ve got quite a few kids and I am always high risk so have extra scans, they are really strict with them. They wouldn’t let her have another scan just cos she couldn’t see the gender, what a load of tit!
Exactly and jj was born during covid (2020) when hospital appts were kept to bare minimum (outpatient appts of general were all cancelled) I know this as I'm a booking clerk at a hospital.
She's so full of tit.

Reactions: 1
Exactly and jj was born during covid (2020) when hospital appts were kept to bare minimum (outpatient appts of general were all cancelled) I know this as I'm a booking clerk at a hospital.
She's so full of tit.
My second youngest was born in 2020 too, her birthday is next week. I saw my midwife only once during covid. I had a gender scan but I paid £70 for it and I went on my own. I had quite a few nhs scans but you had to sit literally away from each other so appointments were very limited cos of space, another reason why they wouldn’t have just let her go back again to find out the sex! She’s just a scruff and she blatantly wants a free 4d scan too pretending she was going to book one 🤣

My second youngest was born in 2020 too, her birthday is next week. I saw my midwife only once during covid. I had a gender scan but I paid £70 for it and I went on my own. I had quite a few nhs scans but you had to sit literally away from each other so appointments were very limited cos of space, another reason why they wouldn’t have just let her go back again to find out the sex! She’s just a scruff and she blatantly wants a free 4d scan too pretending she was going to book one 🤣
Probs gutted it wasn't gifted...
---
Chelsea u better quickly make an account with user292882727272 to answer us back on or a normal name with a palm tree as display pic will do..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really annoys me when she forgets words. She literally can’t remember the name of anything

Reactions: 6
Nhs won’t fund for something that ain’t medical gender of baby isn’t a medical situation it’s a luxury to find out hence why you go private. I went private with this baby at 16 weeks got told girl waited had my medical nhs 20 week routine one and at the end she said should we see between legs and said straight away girl. They won’t get you to come back because they couldn’t see lol 😂 it ain’t medical at all nhs ain’t going fork out for the gender of a baby. I have to go back Tuesday for my 20 week scan because baby was lying awkwardly and it’s massively time consuming/strictly ran as so many people needing scans. But of course she’s special

She lives near me so may be the same hospital I had my care under with my son, they couldn't determine the gender at my scan so I didn't get offered a rescan, just waited till he was born lol

She chats absolute shite. The only reason a 20 week ANOMALY scan would be rebooked is if they couldn’t see a vital organ etc to assess it properly. Never because the baby had its legs crossed so couldn’t see the sex. What a load of shite. In Chelsea’s tiny brain, the 20 week scan is just to find out the sex, never mind whether baby has a complete heart structure or a working stomach, as long as she can buy sorry be gifted little blue/pink outfits which I can guarantee she will hide the name until baby is born, she won’t care. She’s just a massive scruff bag who needs to duck off and get an actual job and show her kid a normal way of life and stop plastering the poor thing al over the internet for every wrongen to see

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I dread to think what chavvy name she'll give this poor child 🫣 Charmaine-Anne or Jaiden-Lee

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alex junior (AJ) if ifs a boy. I’d bet money on it
---
Or some other double barrelled chav name that she can shorten to initials

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Finding out the gender is literally the least of their worries so I highly doubt she was called back just to find out that. We’re not fick like you Chelsea so quit lying because you look a dck

How long has she had those pink pjs on for 🤮 she’s such a scruff bag
Yesssssss I’m here to comment this, absolute woman. Don’t care if she says she doesn’t sleep in them (no doubt an excuse) they been round her sweaty bits and sweaty pits for days now 🤢 just like that bleeping bra she wear’s constantly, her excuse for that will probably be she has more than one (yeah right)

Iv just gone on to her TikTok page and counted 13 TikTok’s and 1 story of her in them pink pyjamas 🤢 sweaty Betty must stink

I feel like when I'm watching her the last 55 bleeping days in those pyjamas I can actually smell her through the phone... Today's content full of the knobhead, absolutely irritating...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Half of them she hasn’t even got a bra on 🤢🤢 she never used to go free flow and recently, they’re everywhere! Wouldn’t be so bad if they were a nice shape but they’re awful, nipples pointing right down south

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.