Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez this evenings dinner video was painful, Alex just seems to shout all the time, like he has to be bleeping heard, asshole...
Chels going on to that child, you love your gherkins don't you, you love a bit of pepper don't you, you love a chicken wing don't you, bleeping grating on every nerve of mine...

Reactions: 5
“Baby is appreciating this dinner”. Yes Chelsea, I’m sure it appreciates a bit more grease and stodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The amount if food they eat in a day is unbelievable! 3 big meals and loads of snacks. I’m a fatty and could never eat what they eat!

Reactions: 1
Jeez this evenings dinner video was painful, Alex just seems to shout all the time, like he has to be bleeping heard, asshole...
Chels going on to that child, you love your gherkins don't you, you love a bit of pepper don't you, you love a chicken wing don't you, bleeping grating on every nerve of mine...
She’s pushing for all the ‘doesn’t she eat well’ comments even though some cheap chicken wings, pickles and pepper don’t exactly constitute a balanced diet. Kids diet is horrendous. Full of processed, cheap food and the salt levels 😩 and as for that minger, he needs to get in the bin. Not funny in the slightest. Annoying little child he is

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.