Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dinner video is after giving me serious anxiety watching JJ eat, slaps a full chop on her plate then proceeds to cut it into big chunks and continues to film the child while she packs the food in to her mouth, she will come on video some day saying JJ almost choked today it was so scary, I can just sense it coming... I always tell my 3 year old eating dinner is not a race and packing her mouth is not allowed...
I can't see her ever admitting if JJ did have a choking incident because she's been warned so much and she gives ghe arrogant response that she knows what she's doing. She has her qualifications. JJ is advanced. Blah blah.
So I don't think she'd ever admit it

Reactions: 2
Did you not know that JJ is so advanced she is immune from choking? #grapegate

Reactions: 4
Can’t bleeping stand him, that’s not banter that’s just being a bleeping prick. The cheek to even comment tit like that esp on social media is just vile. He’s not even funny, sounds like a dunce. Go sit in the corner Alex and bang those chalk board erasers together.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- emotional abuse.

Banter is fine. It’s between the two of you and usually reciprocal. There’s a reason why we say “banter back and forth”. “Banter” is not posting complaints about your spouse on social media for all and sundry to see. Do I post funny videos about my boyfriend within my personal group friend chat? Yes. Does my boyfriend post the same about me in his? Yes. Do we make cracks about each other to strangers on the internet? Hell no.

I’m yet to see Chelsea make an equally as damning post about Alex as he makes about her when he’s pissed up and feeling cocky. He’s definitely got some kind of complex about her being the breadwinner.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. Banter can only be called banter when it is a two way thing… me and a good male friend rip each other to bits and it’s fun. When it is just one way it is not banter, it’s a form of abuse no matter how ‘jokey’ you try and say it.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Alex likes the face Chelsea earns the most money but at the same time, she’s been with him for years, long before TikTok and I think he’s always been a bleep
---
Chelsea loves all the comments about how well JJ eats blah blah so she’s never going to stop. I mean who even gives a 3 year old a chop for tea

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t get how her kitchen gets so dirty, how hard is it to wipe down once you have finished instead of leaving it for days. Like the towel in the living room it sounds like it’s been sat there all day why not just hang it up once finished to dry, must smell fusty and she’ll no doubt continue to use it. But hey what do I know we all live differently I suppose just some of us not like lazy bleeping tramps. And I’m
Not surprised with her crappy kitchen towel ad that she goes through so many, the amount she uses is a joke

Reactions: 1
I know its rented, but if she was earning as much as they claim I would just pay to get the plastering done if the landlord was taking ages. I could not look at the daily.

Just up Chelsea’s street though I suppose. Cheap tacky jewellery to turn your skin green, chuck away and buy some more cheap tacky shite. Just buy and bin, buy and bin continuously. They’re all so wasteful. Most of the shite she gets given probably ends up in landfill. Like that crappy Chinese drawing thing she was flogging the other day that JJ already had a few months ago so obvs also in the bin or lost in her hovel somewhere

I wish she would buy some stick on tiles for her kitchen. They are cheap enough and would make the walls look a lot more decent than that exposed plaster.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.