Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but her recent post is vile, granted shes covered up but still why would you even consider posting that, do better Chelsea

I noticed yesterday when they were on the tube JJ didn’t want to be filmed yet her hole mother continued to film her. Absolutely no respect for her child whatsoever. And that video this morning is disgusting why even film that and post it blanked out or not

Reactions: 5
I noticed yesterday when they were on the tube JJ didn’t want to be filmed yet her hole mother continued to film her. Absolutely no respect for her child whatsoever. And that video this morning is disgusting why even film that and post it blanked out or not
Not even like it's something that needs posting.
I don't agree with it at all.
But it didn't need to be posted dressed or not. Why do we need to see her eat?

Reactions: 2
That post is so unnecessary . She’s pure filth. Makes me sad 😭 there’s such freaks online that would watch that for entertainment. Is she thick and oblivious or just doing it for the backlash so she gets views?!? It’s so concerning.

We will probably be treated to a clap back video later of her addressing a comment from a fake account she’s made, she does this every time something is said on here that she doesn’t like

• Heart
Instead of pretending it’s an empty flat you use for parcels why not just ignore the people and delete the video, drawing more attention to it and making it obvious it’s her dads flat 😂 she’s so dumb she can’t let anything go can she

• Haha
As if you'd get your parcels delivered to an empty flat where it'd just be left on the doorstep for who knows how long and get stolen.

She’s deleted the video of JJ eating this morning. Don’t know why she thought it was something that needed up loaded in the first place the absolute woman

She’s deleted the video of JJ eating this morning. Don’t know why she thought it was something that needed up loaded in the first place the absolute woman
Hopefully a friend or family member talked some sense in to her.

Because she’s an absolute bleeping vile woman and doesn’t have any brain cells. Someone pls remind me was a certificate for food hygiene shown to us once

Attachments

Reactions: 1
There’s just no bleeping need 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Poor babies being subjected to nothing but greasy food and secondhand smoke before he/she is even born! Definitely still smoking and she eats nothing but crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.