Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that Alex thinks he's funny
I can’t explain it but when he speaks he just sounds so dumb, I can’t quite think (just yet, it will come to me) what he sounds like. He just sounds so gormless

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ. Three minutes of crunch crunch crunch, rolls eyes, mmm, omg. Insufferable.
She’s bordering on Sevda levels. Disgusting manners, shovelling the food in and chewing like an animal. As soon as she admitted she was up the duff she’s really been paying on the ‘cravings’ but I think she’s just pleased that she won’t have to defend herself on what she’s eating now

Reactions: 4
Just because she’s getting a skip doesn’t mean the house will be any cleaner. She says plans have changed since finding out she’s up the duff and dont plan on being there long. Sorry Chelsea but you are living in cuckoo land if you think you and that cretin will ever own your own home. And we get it you’re pregnant we don’t need to see/hear you eating your cravings, another one that should eat from a trough

Reactions: 1
Does she really think we want to watch her shovelling shite in to her mouth and chewing rudely 🤢
Also a body suit while pregnant 🚫 A crop top while pregnant 🚫 God I don't know how much of her I'll be able to take as the pregnancy goes on!!
VILE 🤢
Screenshot_20230723-210347_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230723-210136_TikTok.jpg

I just don’t understand when table manners went out of the window and this kind of crap came in.

There’s a worse one for it. I’m surprised she doesn’t have a thread already. Erinzvlogz. She will knock you sick if you have the stomach for it. She makes Chels look tame.

Everything she does gives me the ick she’s an absolute dirty trollop

Reactions: 1
Oh lord please take me back to the days when she was obviously preggers but hiding it because she’s more insufferable than I imagined she would be now she’s announced it 😫

Perfect person to be promoting there sweets 🫤. Must admit that goon was pissing me off in that post just leave her to get on with it you knob. She looked pissed off herself when she told him he was annoying her. Alex you are not funny
---
That Tim curry smile 😂 she acts so dramatic it’s pathetic
---

Attachments

Perfect person to be promoting there sweets 🫤. Must admit that goon was pissing me off in that post just leave her to get on with it you knob. She looked pissed off herself when she told him he was annoying her. Alex you are not funny
---
---
How many sweets do they have? She's constantly getting sent them or buying them herself! No wonder they both had teeth issues!

Anyone think she’s trying to come across all perfect since she’s announced her pregnancy, all sweet?! She’s probaly trying to act nice so she’ll get deals, the bleeping scav.
Then you have that ugly motherfucker this morning talking to JJ like someone down the pub “do you want bacon mate” he makes my skin crawl 🤢. No wonder you can hardly understand a word the poor kid is saying with those two as an example

Anyone think she’s trying to come across all perfect since she’s announced her pregnancy, all sweet?! She’s probaly trying to act nice so she’ll get deals, the bleeping scav.
Then you have that ugly motherfucker this morning talking to JJ like someone down the pub “do you want bacon mate” he makes my skin crawl 🤢. No wonder you can hardly understand a word the poor kid is saying with those two as an example
She’s definitely taking the time to reply sweetly to more nice comments rather than ignoring her supporters as she usually does 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.