Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think she’s trying to come across all perfect since she’s announced her pregnancy, all sweet?! She’s probaly trying to act nice so she’ll get deals, the bleeping scav.
Then you have that ugly motherfucker this morning talking to JJ like someone down the pub “do you want bacon mate” he makes my skin crawl 🤢. No wonder you can hardly understand a word the poor kid is saying with those two as an example
If there’s one thing in life that bugs me it’s parents calling their kids “mate” 👎

Reactions: 4
If there’s one thing in life that bugs me it’s parents calling their kids “mate” 👎
Controversial but I can't stand when People call there sons little man "mummy's little man.." aw nah makes me sick lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but why the duck can’t her dad/grandad bang a frozen pizza and a bit of garlic baguette in their own oven???? Surely they don’t need a sweaty, cling film wrapped pizza sending to their house is a bleeping taxi? Make it make sense please

Reactions: 8
Controversial but I can't stand when People call there sons little man "mummy's little man.." aw nah makes me sick lol.
It’s babe for me 😂 babe was a pig in a film. In Asda once a couple were calling each other babe, really over using it so I had to call my hubby it his face was a picture, it’s so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry but why the duck can’t her dad/grandad bang a frozen pizza and a bit of garlic baguette in their own oven???? Surely they don’t need a sweaty, cling film wrapped pizza sending to their house is a bleeping taxi? Make it make sense please
But "chelsea your such a good granddaughter.." nah fk off at this rate its all for ego boosts.there not incapable ffs

Reactions: 3
Does anyone get the feeling he’s controlling? I don’t know what it is I’ve seen some of his tiktoks on my fyp cause obviously from watching hers, his videos then are suggested to me but he speaks to her like tit at times. Seems like they argue quite a lot too if the tension in some videos is anything to go by. No relationship is perfect so not expecting them to get along all the time and everything being perfect. I don’t like things about her but there’s something very off about him. He clearly wants be part of TikTok to bring in money for himself and get free things but when he’s standing there recording her when she’s recording her own video I just think what’s the need for that? Also I don’t know who lied to him and told him he’s funny but he really isn’t. Maybe someone felt sorry for him with his unfortunate looking face so told him he was funny to make him feel better but his videos are very cringe.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone get the feeling he’s controlling? I don’t know what it is I’ve seen some of his tiktoks on my fyp cause obviously from watching hers, his videos then are suggested to me but he speaks to her like tit at times. Seems like they argue quite a lot too if the tension in some videos is anything to go by. No relationship is perfect so not expecting them to get along all the time and everything being perfect. I don’t like things about her but there’s something very off about him. He clearly wants be part of TikTok to bring in money for himself and get free things but when he’s standing there recording her when she’s recording her own video I just think what’s the need for that? Also I don’t know who lied to him and told him he’s funny but he really isn’t. Maybe someone felt sorry for him with his unfortunate looking face so told him he was funny to make him feel better but his videos are very cringe.
I think he's probably severely lacking in intelligence and has a very bad habit of being deeply irritating and disguising it as comedy. He's horrendously immature and she's not great but I don't see what she sees in him to be having another child. He needs a head wobble and some further education.

Reactions: 4
I'm also seeing this side of him too,she's trying to make money for the family and he's bleeping about interrupting her etc.
I don't think he likes that's she's supposedly making so much money from doing this yet he's out having to work all the time,well most of it.

I won't judge the age gap because it in one and tbh there isn't ounce of control from my partner,I think she feels a bond with me as didn't she say they've both been in care?

i completely agree.
Even more so when he comments tit on her ads when they've argued!

Reactions: 1
I can’t deal with stupid 😳 who doesn’t know how to spell does
I thought that but then I think it was a piss take of the person that commented.
But I think that just shows the type of followers they have 🤣

He’s defo controlling. She always looks uncomfortable around him like she’s worried about what he’s going to say/do. I reckon he’s got a nasty side too when he’s had a drink which is what’s happened when they’ve fallen out in the past. When she’s filming and he’s there, he always has to chip in or pull a face or something to try and get attention. He’s one ugly fucker and not in the slightest bit funny

Reactions: 6
I noticed the other day he half shouted at her and then made out he was playing… I’ll have to go back and find the video because I can’t remember what he said now but I was sure at the time he realised she was filming and tried to make out he was pissing about. I’m sure after whatever he shouted he then said ‘you silly moo’ or something similar to make it all light hearted but the gap between shouting and what he said next was just that bit too long that it seemed like it was an ‘oh tit she’s filming’ kind of thing.

He seems like a nasty piece of work and they’ve deffo trauma bonded (if he was actually homeless I can see why Chelsea with a rough upbringing would cling to him)

Stupid girl bringing another baby into the world with their car crash relationship. Constantly arguing and she’s moving out for days at a time, why would you involve another child?

Healthy chocolate spread sandwich, cheese dunker and crisps for JJ for dinner today. And I get it’s fun to give her shaped sandwiches but she doesn’t half waste a lot of food! Just cut it into squares or triangles!

And Chelsea, flora spread is not and has never seen butter. It’s margerine. Completely different things! Google it

gives me the bleeping ick that she rings up places she had ordered from and begs them not to forget her sauces 😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.