Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so full of crap 🤣
She's awful at lying
Aww duck off she's such a idiot,why even if there was a remote chance of this being true would you chance having parcels delivered.
I can't cope with how dumb she is.

Reactions: 3
Aww duck off she's such a idiot,why even if there was a remote chance of this being true would you chance having parcels delivered.
It matches the same address she posted last time which she also removed. What’s she achieving by lying, all she had to do was repost with it covered up and not say anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It matches the same address she posted last time which she also removed. What’s she achieving by lying, all she had to do was repost with it covered up and not say anything.
This is what I was going to say 😂
Her lies are so bad.
The address, if anyone searched it, is clearly a house 😂

Is she trying to say she pays rent for an empty flat just to send parcels to?

• Haha
She must be raking it in off tik tok if she’s paying nursery fees, rent for a flat, rent for her hovel, daily takeaways, bills and food. What a twit 🤣 she literally showed the address on purpose, even looked at it facing the screen, a lot of tik tokers do it so they get moved by the council apparently!

She must be raking it in off tik tok if she’s paying nursery fees, rent for a flat, rent for her hovel, daily takeaways, bills and food. What a twit 🤣 she literally showed the address on purpose, even looked at it facing the screen, a lot of tik tokers do it so they get moved by the council apparently!
It was in plain view wasnt it for a while aswell, bet she only realised when I posted it in here after having a nosey. Also the things that were sent are tacky as duck, you can easily do them yourself all it is is photo paper

Reactions: 1
Isn’t it the normal to have an empty flat handy for parcels?

If you are not in, we shall deliver to your…

-neighbour

-safe space

-spare empty flat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its her house shes a freak😂 acting asif people are actually going to go to her house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"It's an empty flat I use for post" aye sure it is. She's like Pinocchio but instead of her nose, every time she lies Alex gets uglier. That's why he's so insanely hideous, she can't stop lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Once again replying to negative comments which she said she won’t bother doing 😂 so if it’s not her address then it’s obvious it’s her dads. To be a liar Chelsea you need to have a fantastic memory and we’ve all seen you try to string a sentence together so you have no hope
---
Ok so I was wrong 😩 it wasn’t the same address but she has posted her address before which is c street not a close, which is obviously her dads address as she’s also mentioned before most her parcels are delivered to her dads. But still if it is her dads address why still post it in full view, why would anyone post any address. Continue trying to be your smug self Chelsea nothing but a woman

Last edited:
She let her daughter eat a pepperami from the train floor after she dropped it?
2 second rule 🤢. Just a woman, just think of the amount of shoes etc that have walked on that floor. Let’s see how many times she wears that awful DIRTY jacket this weekend

I love it when people call other people thick and duck it up completely 🤣 Even better when it's him.

The address was a block of flats I googled it, so clearly her dad and grandads flat. Complete dumb arse!
---
Knew she’d say this 🤣
And the other address with street is her address as others googled it and it was her house. Not saying they would of been in any danger but why even put them in that situation, what a great reply tho wouldn’t want a block of flats going up in flames 😳

Reactions: 1
My screen froze 4 times on this point in her video. I’m taking it as a sign to change my profile pic. I don’t comment on Hinch and Solomon anymore because, well, blood pressure! So I have been on the look out for a new profile pic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.