Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still dont think she’s pregnant. I think she just eats so much crap its no wonder! I think if she was she wouldnt be replying to the comments so defensive
---
but also, if shes lot a lot of weight quickly and is now suddenly gaining weight really quickly she should be getting that checked out.

Reactions: 8
I still dont think she’s pregnant. I think she just eats so much crap its no wonder! I think if she was she wouldnt be replying to the comments so defensive
---
but also, if shes lot a lot of weight quickly and is now suddenly gaining weight really quickly she should be getting that checked out.
Oh I agree she’s not pregnant but i do think there’s something medically wrong with her, she even said in that post guys I’m so out of breathe, all she was doing was a haul, that’s not normal
---
Absolutely done on purpose, the angle anyway 😂 and she’s absolutely covered in food what a skank
I was supposed to add to the post does she even look at herself in the mirror as her clothes have stains on them, as if you’d go out looking like that, woman 🤢

Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s actually taken advice and got her thyroid checked and been started on thyroxine

Reactions: 4
Someone in the comments of her latest video saying how nice it is that her partner takes over with JJ so she can have a lie in…. He’s her Dad and it’s called basic parenting 🙄

Reactions: 12
---
She probably is. Just can’t say yet.

Attachments

See I think she's just gained weight from the takeaways, think she actually looks better

Reactions: 3
I'm undecided on the pregnancy thing but she does look healthier with a bit if meat on her bones, even still her full body is as fat as one of my legs. X

• Heart
She’s absolutely loving the pregnancy comments!

Why did she put that kid in thick long grey socks for nursery in this weather 🤦🏻‍♀️

Surely JJ could wear a summer dress rather than a skirt anyway. Much cooler with ankle socks rather than knee socks. She had her on tights earlier in the week

Reactions: 1
Dont think JJ would fit into summer dresses. she still puts her in 18-24 but would be a nice idea if they did nursery sizes on the gingham dresses
---
I love how i mentioned here a while back she was still shoving JJ in 18-24 at almost 3 and it clearly didnt fit. she then made a video that all of jjs washing was 2-3. but shes did a haul last week and mostly everything was 18-24 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Dont think JJ would fit into summer dresses. she still puts her in 18-24 but would be a nice idea if they did nursery sizes on the gingham dresses
---
I love how i mentioned here a while back she was still shoving JJ in 18-24 at almost 3 and it clearly didnt fit. she then made a video that all of jjs washing was 2-3. but shes did a haul last week and mostly everything was 18-24 😂😂😂😂
I watched that haul but I'm sure they were all 24-36 months

Cos they’d rather spend ££££ on taxis and trains like it’s a flex. Wouldn’t surprise me if goblin boy is banned anyway. Looks the type to have been drink driving minus a licence so gets banned before he’s even got a licence

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.