Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos Chelsea speaks to her like a baby. I struggle to understand a word she says to be honest. Can guarantee that it was Chelsea that wanted a lie in this morning too and it wasn’t a case of her waking JJ up and her saying she didn’t want to go to nursery

Reactions: 7
Jj standing on the pedal at build a bear "well done babyyyyyyyy"
Yeah well done. You stood on a pedal 🙄
Her voice goes right through me when she talks like that

Reactions: 7
Jj standing on the pedal at build a bear "well done babyyyyyyyy"
Yeah well done. You stood on a pedal 🙄
Her voice goes right through me when she talks like that
Honestly it hurts my ears look at you go baby yep she’s just running down the street well done baby

Reactions: 4
She’s one of those people who gets asked if they can drive and they go yeah…but not legally 🤢🤢🤢🤢 CRINGEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cos Chelsea speaks to her like a baby. I struggle to understand a word she says to be honest. Can guarantee that it was Chelsea that wanted a lie in this morning too and it wasn’t a case of her waking JJ up and her saying she didn’t want to go to nursery
Different parenting I know but if my child said they were tired and didn’t want to go to nursery I’d still send them just means an early night so you get me time earlier and get more things done. My eldest is always tired and wants time off of school I just tell her to go bed earlier and she won’t be so tired 😂 and that’s with being at secondary
---
why has this grossed me out - letting her sleep on a dirty bench in the middle of London 🤢
Might aswell of took a pushchair, bless her. London’s a long day for an adult never mind a 3 year old

Reactions: 5
Different parenting I know but if my child said they were tired and didn’t want to go to nursery I’d still send them just means an early night so you get me time earlier and get more things done. My eldest is always tired and wants time off of school I just tell her to go bed earlier and she won’t be so tired 😂 and that’s with being at secondary
---

Might aswell of took a pushchair, bless her. London’s a long day for an adult never mind a 3 year old
I'm the same 😂 my kids would be off constantly if they were off for being tired😂

Reactions: 2
A few times recently jj has apparently been too tired to go to nursery, now if Chelsea does pay for her, most nurseries usually charge even if they aren’t there, so are you telling me she just lets her have a day off (seemed fine taking her to the park and for that grim breakfast) and just pays anyway. I really don’t believe she pays a penny for her nursery place and she gets the two year funding.

Reactions: 3
I feel really sad for their poor little girl, she’s always tired and they don’t seem to be doing anything about it. It’s probably lack of iron/other nutrients- she has such a sugar/salt filled diet it’s no wonder she feels sleepy as I know I do when I’ve eaten a takeaway and that’s basically her whole diet!!

Reactions: 4
She’s got the same top on as she had on yesterday. Probs slept in it as well but it looks filthy

Reactions: 1
No way has she worn that top yesterday,slept in it, and now gone out in it all covered in stains as well what a dirty woman !

Reactions: 1
It’s not good habit to keep letting your child of nursery because they said they are too tired. She needs to get jj in a better routine and actually listen to her daughter because jj is asking for stability and routine when she’s saying she’s too tired to get up.
Fair enough if she’s had a big day or a late night once every now and again so she’s let her just sleep in, but that shouldn’t be common practice.
She’s going to think that when she’s goes to school she will just be allowed to stay off because she can’t get up, not fair really because she won’t be able to do that.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.