Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't notice much difference in his face. Still a face only a blind mother could love.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sour sweet video, if that was an ad it was a vile ad and people need to reconsider who they send stuff to, all the spitting, foul language and absolute cruelty to the child making her try them not once but twice shoving them in her mouth... She shouldn't be allowed big sweets like those anyways but I guess she can with her advanced pallet...🙄

Reactions: 5
The sour sweet video, if that was an ad it was a vile ad and people need to reconsider who they send stuff to, all the spitting, foul language and absolute cruelty to the child making her try them not once but twice shoving them in her mouth... She shouldn't be allowed big sweets like those anyways but I guess she can with her advanced pallet...🙄
I came to say that i wouldn't dream of giving a 3 year old a sweet like that!

Also Chelsea taking the sweet out of Alex's mouth to eat herself 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Just watched her shopping haul and it concerns me she gets paid and she’s classed as an “influencer” yet the women can’t even read or talk properly 😬

Reactions: 2
Orders a Costa breakfast, proceeds to say a little treat every now and again never hurt anyone, who is this absolute dimwit of a woman trying to fool?!

Reactions: 4
Why would you make ice cream with gillette shaving foam?! Wouldn’t squirty cream be better, most kids would probably try to eat it
Because this is Chelsea and she is fick as duck. Bet the kid only played with it for about 10 mins. You are forgetting tho jj is well advanced so she knew not to eat it

Might be wrong but I’m sure there pjs the little
One has on today, daughters got a pair, unless our bottoms are different

Didnt take long for her hair to be shoved up constantly 😂
---

She only bought it a few weeks ago
I remember her putting it on one of her haul videos, it’s for a baby. I know she’s only 3 but sorry it looks ridiculous. Chelsea is the same always wearing clothes way too small and then blames it on her inspector gadget arms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember her putting it on one of her haul videos, it’s for a baby. I know she’s only 3 but sorry it looks ridiculous. Chelsea is the same always wearing clothes way too small and then blames it on her inspector gadget arms 😂
Oh is it a romper, I thought it was pjs 😂, have just seen the way the buttons go. Looks tiny on her.
Inspector gadget arms 😂😂😂

She must say dumb things to get a reaction, I swear.

“I don’t wear sun cream really”- said most folk who contracted melanoma. Might sound drastic but the figures speak for themselves. Just hope she puts sun cream on JJ.

She must say dumb things to get a reaction, I swear.

“I don’t wear sun cream really”- said most folk who contracted melanoma. Might sound drastic but the figures speak for themselves. Just hope she puts sun cream on JJ.
What a ridiculous thing to say, just shows how uneducated she is really

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.