Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A planned day out to the paddling pool, forgets swimming costume for little one. She really is as dumb as they come isn’t she. Must be that pregnancy brain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another disgusting looking chippy for tea. Poor JJ’s insides must be screaming for some nutrients. Battered sausage 🤮 and that beach is far from beautiful. Girl really needs to get out more

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At this point after all the comments she’s received of people saying they think she’s pregnant or asking her if she is, why doesn’t she just either say no or just ignore the comments and announce when she’s ready to? if she isn’t pregnant then why can’t she just say say no I’m not pregnant cause then people would stop asking but it’s the fact she replies to the comments but keeps avoiding answering it so don’t know why she’s surprised people keep thinking and asking if she is. I do think she likes the attention but I also think if shes pregnant then she definitely sounds annoyed that people have noticed/figured out that she is. She literally wears crop tops and leggings 24/7 so people can see her body so if she gains weight people are going to easily notice. I’m not saying it’s right to force someone to tell before they feel ready to but she has gained quite a bit of weight very quickly recently almost like over night and hasn’t tried hide it so people will notice and all the places she’s gained it it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s pregnant especially her stomach area looks like a bump.

Reactions: 2
At this point after all the comments she’s received of people saying they think she’s pregnant or asking her if she is, why doesn’t she just either say no or just ignore the comments and announce when she’s ready to? if she isn’t pregnant then why can’t she just say say no I’m not pregnant cause then people would stop asking but it’s the fact she replies to the comments but keeps avoiding answering it so don’t know why she’s surprised people keep thinking and asking if she is. I do think she likes the attention but I also think if shes pregnant then she definitely sounds annoyed that people have noticed/figured out that she is. She literally wears crop tops and leggings 24/7 so people can see her body so if she gains weight people are going to easily notice. I’m not saying it’s right to force someone to tell before they feel ready to but she has gained quite a bit of weight very quickly recently almost like over night and hasn’t tried hide it so people will notice and all the places she’s gained it it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s pregnant especially her stomach area looks like a bump.
She loves the attention

It's all for engagement babehhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Moaning about toys being out in the play room then don’t buy her so many, not like she can play with them all at once.
---
The grimness of this girl 🤢 putting the whole spoon in her mouth then proceeds to mix the goons pasta. There’s just no bleeping need to be so bleeping disgusting

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Jesus todays outfit was worse than usual. Tuna pouch hugging cycling shorts with full frontal VPL and a top that my 10 year old has in white. Stun. Not

• Haha
Oh so she’s one of those mums who has to advertise presents on social media, it’s not a flex Chelsea

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.