Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The goblin is allegedly at work today…see how long that lasts before he’s back to living off his girlfriend

Reactions: 1
The goblin is allegedly at work today…see how long that lasts before he’s back to living off his girlfriend
To be fair, someone's got to be the troll under the bridge demanding money for entry. It's not a sought after job. What a hero 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Says stopped posting when he was at work because she had people in her garden yet tells people he’s at work today, makes so much sense

Deffo think she’s pregnant, her latest dinner video says how rough she’s feeling👀
I agree and she's been using alot of scarfs and the hoody she wore the other day was half way zipped up covering her belly.

How many times did she have to tell us he was working today? And if he was in work previously why would jj be sad or not understand where he was.im sure chelsea said they swapped his ours about too.fk sake can't keep up with the muppet.

Reactions: 2
Honestly this riles me. This comes across as a vulnerable person, maybe they aren’t but something about it screams vulnerable. Tik tok really need to do something to protect people like this. I’m not necessarily talking about from Chelsea because she’s only doing ads not lives begging for gifts and while some of her ads are for tit that she shouldn’t be flogging I can’t class her in the same league as a lot of these begs but seriously why is nobody of value screaming about the blatant abuse of vulnerable people that is going on with certain ‘creators’ on this app 😡

Attachments

So goblin has worked one day this week and now he’s off at the park today?
She said it was an induction day yesterday then starts next week. In all fairness im
Glad he’s at work and not dossing about. I think she’s pregnant

For someone who didn't like the pink tracksuit her Nan bought JJ she's had it on her a couple times this week already...
Also anyone else think her and Lou have had a falling out?! She ain't been with her in a while or even spoke about her...

Face and stomach seem a bit rounder. Not a bad thing, she needs to put on a good stone or two. Really needs to drop the teenage crop tops and camel hoof pants though, even more so if she’s putting on some timber

She might just be putting on weight and if so of course absolutely nothing wrong with that cause she even has said herself she has needed to gain weight but there’s something about the shape of her stomach that makes me think she might be pregnant. I could be wrong maybe it’s the clothes she wears making it look that way or maybe where she’s gaining weight it makes her look like that. She’s still wearing crop tops though so if she is pregnant she either thinks she’s not showing at all so is still dressing the same or she isn’t pregnant.

She might just be putting on weight and if so of course absolutely nothing wrong with that cause she even has said herself she has needed to gain weight but there’s something about the shape of her stomach that makes me think she might be pregnant. I could be wrong maybe it’s the clothes she wears making it look that way or maybe where she’s gaining weight it makes her look like that. She’s still wearing crop tops though so if she is pregnant she either thinks she’s not showing at all so is still dressing the same or she isn’t pregnant.
Her face, boobs and stomach are all screaming pregnant plus she’s switched to decaffeinated tea and coffee. Obviously waiting for the 12 week mark and then JJ will be used as a prop to announce it. I think she’s still dressing the same because it builds up speculation which increases engagement. Very quick to respond to speculation regarding falling out with Lou and other things but remaining tight lipped on this one. On a separate note it’s crazy that she’s sending food to her Dad’s in a taxi every night, surely she could batch cook or buy them food they only need to heat up?

Reactions: 4
Her face, boobs and stomach are all screaming pregnant plus she’s switched to decaffeinated tea and coffee. Obviously waiting for the 12 week mark and then JJ will be used as a prop to announce it. I think she’s still dressing the same because it builds up speculation which increases engagement. Very quick to respond to speculation regarding falling out with Lou and other things but remaining tight lipped on this one. On a separate note it’s crazy that she’s sending food to her Dad’s in a taxi every night, surely she could batch cook or buy them food they only need to heat up?
I agree,her stomach looks fuller tbh.
As if she's creating fake accounts to "user838383836" might aswell be "I'm replying to this comment...on TATTLE....", We see through it mdhodg your just replying to everything we ask on here but no u don't read here or are aware of here are you babes?

I don't know why she goes all out for the dad and grandad when they weren't around much by sounds of it when she was younger,she doesn't go all out for her mum in the same way.

Maybe she could create another fake tictok account and address why the fact alex is never mentioned going to grandads etc 🤔

I agree,her stomach looks fuller tbh.
As if she's creating fake accounts to "user838383836" might aswell be "I'm replying to this comment...on TATTLE....", We see through it mdhodg your just replying to everything we ask on here but no u don't read here or are aware of here are you babes?

I don't know why she goes all out for the dad and grandad when they weren't around much by sounds of it when she was younger,she doesn't go all out for her mum in the same way.

Maybe she could create another fake tictok account and address why the fact alex is never mentioned going to grandads etc 🤔
Her dad just sounds full on lazy 🤷🏻‍♀️
She says she cooks because he doesn't know how.
Someone said he needs to learn and she said why should he. His mum cooked for him until he met Chelseas mum and then Chelseas Mum cooked for him and now she does.

He doesn't need a carer, he needs to get of his arse 🙃

Reactions: 7
She goes to her dad/grandads most days she could batch cook then. But then again she said she doesn’t cook Alex does but Alex never seems to go over. The dad/grandad could buy a few ready meals and put it in the oven but seems there incapable of that too

She goes to her dad/grandads most days she could batch cook then. But then again she said she doesn’t cook Alex does but Alex never seems to go over. The dad/grandad could buy a few ready meals and put it in the oven but seems there incapable of that too
She did some batch cooking last year for him at his,I just find it strange tbh that she does so many dinners for him bet they would live off take out if she didn't.

Awaiting user929292827 that chelsea will.use from these posts to make content with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.