Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You were bang on!!!
She’s so predictable 😂 sat there saying she can understand everything she says yet forgets she’s posted in the past of her saying what/pardon a few times to jj because she didn’t know what she had said then proceeded to do the Tim curry face because she just agreed with her, yes Chels that’s understanding your child isn’t it. STOP EXPLOITING YOUR CHILD if you can’t handle comments about your child
Also don’t understand why she replies to someone but blocks them so they can’t see the reply, oh yeah for the attention she’s got about how well jjs speech is

JJ is just average. She is very difficult to understand though to be fair compared to others child exploiters kids on TikTok who are the same age. Course Chelsea can understand her cos she’s her mother.
I’m on the fence about the whole pregnancy thing. Yeah she’s put on a bit of weight but if you stalk her Facebook profile etc, it seems she’s only really been this thin since having JJ. She was at least 2/3 stone heavier before she even got pregnant and she looked so much better for it too. I think her weight loss is health related. Defo not her natural build as she likes to make out.

Reactions: 2
JJ is just average. She is very difficult to understand though to be fair compared to others child exploiters kids on TikTok who are the same age. Course Chelsea can understand her cos she’s her mother.
I’m on the fence about the whole pregnancy thing. Yeah she’s put on a bit of weight but if you stalk her Facebook profile etc, it seems she’s only really been this thin since having JJ. She was at least 2/3 stone heavier before she even got pregnant and she looked so much better for it too. I think her weight loss is health related. Defo not her natural build as she likes to make out.
This is what was mentioned before. Someone posted her old profile pictures and she's always been bigger than she is now.
Her being that slim isn't her natural size at all!

It seems like she's been overly slim since being with Alex.

Attachments

This is what was mentioned before. Someone posted her old profile pictures and she's always been bigger than she is now.
Her being that slim isn't her natural size at all!

It seems like she's been overly slim since being with Alex.
It'll be all the weed she smokes.

Reactions: 1
Give it a rest chels, jj defo did not say ‘mummy it’s too hot to do my hair, messy bun please’ she waffles mate she can speak and has good speech for her age but let’s not exaggerate

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she wasn’t pregnant she would 100% do a video of her shutting down the rumour like she does every other comment.
tbh she doesn’t have to tell people until she’s 3 months like most people. She shows her whole life on here so people are bound to speculate

Reactions: 3
Kid probably just had a paddy and didn’t want her hair done. Why can’t she just show realness instead of all this fake ‘look at us we’re such a perfect family’ bullshit. It’s all fake fake fake

If she wasn’t pregnant she would 100% do a video of her shutting down the rumour like she does every other comment.
tbh she doesn’t have to tell people until she’s 3 months like most people. She shows her whole life on here so people are bound to speculate
Exactly this, she would have done her usual passive aggressive video pulling that face (the Tim Curry one - credit to a tattler for that bit of comedy gold) her boobs alone are a massive giveaway, they’ve gone huge 😂. She’s not doing as many videos either, keeps saying she’s knackered, all the signs are there.
I‘m more shocked that she’s done the deed with that ugly motherfucker more than once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but that marmite pasta shite she’s just made looks disgusting. How much crappy margerine can she bang in, plus the oil in the pasta 🤢🤢🤢 her cholesterol must be sky high and her shits…..💩

Sorry but that marmite pasta shite she’s just made looks disgusting. How much crappy margerine can she bang in, plus the oil in the pasta 🤢🤢🤢 her cholesterol must be sky high and her shits…..💩
Probs why she always buying that crappy toilet roll

Showing the shopping receipt again, she’s actually unhinged. Who feels the need to brag about the price of their food shop

Showing the shopping receipt again, she’s actually unhinged. Who feels the need to brag about the price of their food shop
Massive flex for Chelsea. Sickened with her that no one was outside whilst the little boy was getting In the pool in his own, it only takes seconds stupid bint

Reactions: 2
Ano and I haven't watched this one but in past it'd been morrisons like fs it's not like your buying anything from waitrose

I’ve noticed Alex acts all nicey nicey with her on all her videos now since they must’ve had a row. Seems a bit fake!

She makes no sense to me. Wears crop tops in winter yet on a day it's hot she's covered in a black Tshirt? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.