Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called it, it took her a while but here she is linking that bear water bottle šŸ˜‚

Why does she always sound like sheā€™s reading off a script when she does a voiceover? The trip to the farm was defo an ad and sheā€™s written down what to say to sell it. Too fick to improvise it obviously

Reactions: 4
For someone who claims to have done animal care at college, she clearly has no idea. Her fish take is too small for all those fish and hamsters shouldnā€™t be kept in those cages. Jj will get fed up of it in a few weeks and I doubt the slobs will clean up after it, when she canā€™t even be bothered to do the basics in her house already!

Reactions: 1
For someone who claims to have done animal care at college, she clearly has no idea. Her fish take is too small for all those fish and hamsters shouldnā€™t be kept in those cages. Jj will get fed up of it in a few weeks and I doubt the slobs will clean up after it, when she canā€™t even be bothered to do the basics in her house already!
Don't tell her that... She'll get her certificates out again šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know if it's just when she's on video or she does it all the time. But she always keeps her shoulders up. I always think she looks so stiff and uncomfortable as if she's constantly holding them up.

No idea if that makes sense šŸ¤£

Attachments

Reactions: 4
bleeping voice grates on me šŸ˜©, itā€™s so fake, look at you gooooo, do you like themmmm. Hereā€™s the lionnnnn. You know she felt a twit screaming down that slide with the women at the end with her arms folded šŸ˜‚ she needs to learn to not film other people esp children

Reactions: 5
I dunno why I get the ick when she shows her black leggings black socks with black trainers but then has a crop top on

Think sheā€™s got her shoulders up with that awful
Pink jumper on to hold it up. Looks like it would show too much boob if she just relaxes. No idea why she wears tit like that. It doesnā€™t look comfy at all and doesnā€™t look nice on her either

Think sheā€™s got her shoulders up with that awful
Pink jumper on to hold it up. Looks like it would show too much boob if she just relaxes. No idea why she wears tit like that. It doesnā€™t look comfy at all and doesnā€™t look nice on her either
She does it no matter what she's wearing šŸ˜‚

I think itā€™s partly cos sheā€™s not comfortable but she keeps dressing like a 13 yr old Saturday market shopper. She really needs to burn her entire wardrobe and start again

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the willpower it took her not to lick her fingers on that cupcake decorating one šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Deffo think sheā€™s pregnant, her latest dinner video says how rough sheā€™s feelingšŸ‘€
How does that equate to being pregnant?
I said this the other day at work and some man was likeā€oh pregnant?ā€
no mate, I canā€™t have kids. Women can feel rough without it meaning being pregnant

Reactions: 3
As chavvy as ever this morning, walking around with baccy in the waistband of her (no doubt stained) leggings.

• Haha
Why is she constantly asking jj where daddy is or getting her to confirm to us that he's in work.she never did this the last couple of months or even back when he was on nights.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.