Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, is she? Because she’s going to look a bit silly if an announcement DOES come. She’s been quite cocky with the comments. If she was pregnant, it’d make more sense to ignore or delete them.

Reactions: 1
I mean, is she? Because she’s going to look a bit silly if an announcement DOES come. She’s been quite cocky with the comments. If she was pregnant, it’d make more sense to ignore or delete them.
Hope she’s not pregnant, wants to start safeguarding the kid she has first before bringing another into the world to go ahead and exploit again.
Just look at that pricks reply, someone’s opinion on too much sugar and he has to comment like the prick he is. Google’s an amazing thing isn’t it Chelsea because no chance in hell you knew/or even know what you are saying with that comment

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Hope she’s not pregnant, wants to start safeguarding the kid she has first before bringing another into the world to go ahead and exploit again.
Just look at that pricks reply, someone’s opinion on too much sugar and he has to comment like the prick he is. Google’s an amazing thing isn’t it Chelsea because no chance in hell you knew/or even know what you are saying with that comment
"More sugar in a apple" duck sake did they not get educated past year 1?

Reactions: 4
That makes no difference to her.
Look at all the comments she made about Alex being at work when he wasn't 🤣

The bleeping irony of her talking about nutrition for kids 😂😂😂🤣 the amount of takeaways that kid eats 😂
---
"More sugar in a apple" duck sake did they not get educated past year 1?
Most definitely not, he’s as thick as pig tit and twice as ugly 😂

• Haha
its no mystery shes gained weight when thats the shite she eats! i dont think shes pregnant i think its just catching up to her

woman needs to start wearing clothes that actually fit her and start dressing her age instead of like a teenager

Reactions: 2
I think she’ll wait to get pregnant when jj is full time at school. But she is purposely goading the pregnancy comments as she knows it will get her interactions up, sad woman 😂

Reactions: 3
Her ‘content’ is a constant repeat of the same few videos over and over…

‘it’s dinner time’
‘This is the outfit of the day’
‘Come and make my toddelers pack lunch with me’
‘Close up of GMTV while that bleeping sweetest addiction song plays’
‘Look how much I’ve spent on a picnic because I’m a rich witch and you are all povvos’
‘I just got a delivery of a tit load more toilet roll’

dooooooo something different!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her ‘content’ is a constant repeat of the same few videos over and over…

‘it’s dinner time’
‘This is the outfit of the day’
‘Come and make my toddelers pack lunch with me’
‘Close up of GMTV while that bleeping sweetest addiction song plays’
‘Look how much I’ve spent on a picnic because I’m a rich witch and you are all povvos’
‘I just got a delivery of a tit load more toilet roll’

dooooooo something different!!!!
I started watching her when she used to just make those grim sandwiches for the goblin for work, with 20 cans of fizzy pop and a load of snack tit. She was so much more tolerable then.

Reactions: 5
I've noticed her go to response to people asking if she's pregnant is now "I wouldn't announce it on here until a certain time anyway so no point in asking"

All I could hear in her spend the morning with me video is her dragging her feet in those god awful pink bleeping slippers... absolute state of her...🙄

All I could hear in her spend the morning with me video is her dragging her feet in those god awful pink bleeping slippers... absolute state of her...🙄
That riled me up something chronic 🙃 pick your bleeping feet up when you walk, so irritating

I love how the only bit of conversation she left in the video was about Alex’s job..no one cares

• Haha
That has hands down got to be the worst looking chippy I’ve ever seen! I wouldn’t feed that arse hole meat sausage to a dog let along my child. And it’s roasting! Who the duck eats chippy in this heat.

Reactions: 5
That has hands down got to be the worst looking chippy I’ve ever seen! I wouldn’t feed that arse hole meat sausage to a dog let along my child. And it’s roasting! Who the duck eats chippy in this heat.
Bison fury would 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.