Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned kitchen tiles and she got them… let’s see if we can get this house sorted out bit by bit on here. Storage boxes Chelsea…. For the tops of your kitchen cupboards 👍🏻
New to this thread but LOL 🤣🤣 that's so funny

I see her and all these influencers choose to take advice about small things but refuse to listen when people say they're exploiting or damaging their kids. Priorities are fucked

Alex is deffo working in Morrisons… Just had a nose on his page and it looks like he’s helping himself to the reduced stickers. The gyros he’s made has a yellow sticker but it’s on the plastic packaging under where the sleeve would be 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
So she's released her address several times.
Lets everyone know when Alex is working.
Now has let people know her gaden isn't secure?
---
Alex is deffo working in Morrisons… Just had a nose on his page and it looks like he’s helping himself to the reduced stickers. The gyros he’s made has a yellow sticker but it’s on the plastic packaging under where the sleeve would be 🤔🤔
Tbh, it's a sleeve that only goes on the bottom/a small part of it. So if i was doing reductions, I'd wack it on anywhere 😂

Reactions: 1
So she's released her address several times.
Lets everyone know when Alex is working.
Now has let people know her gaden isn't secure?
---

Tbh, it's a sleeve that only goes on the bottom/a small part of it. So if i was doing reductions, I'd wack it on anywhere 😂
Ah my bad thought it went on the other way 🤣

Reactions: 1
Tbf I don't blame him for this when I used to work in a supermarket it was one of the only perks.leg of lamb for 50p anyone lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her dad and grandad make no sense, they can manage to put their weeks worth of ready meals in the microwave but can’t boil some pasta and mix sauce in? Or mix up some tuna for jacket potato.. seems like unless she cooks they eat shite

Reactions: 4
Her dad and grandad make no sense, they can manage to put their weeks worth of ready meals in the microwave but can’t boil some pasta and mix sauce in? Or mix up some tuna for jacket potato.. seems like unless she cooks they eat shite
They’re perfectly capable, just lazy as duck. And it means she has an excuse for not working as she can claim she’s caring for them.

as for someone kidnapping JJ from her unsecured back garden, they’d probably return her anyway cos she’s a wee brat. Or alternatively would be a nicer life for her! Probably better fed 😂

Reactions: 7
They’re perfectly capable, just lazy as duck. And it means she has an excuse for not working as she can claim she’s caring for them.

as for someone kidnapping JJ from her unsecured back garden, they’d probably return her anyway cos she’s a wee brat. Or alternatively would be a nicer life for her! Probably better fed 😂
I agree there capable I think chelsea does it to feel needed and wanted by them which is sad really.

They can’t even pick up there prescription Chelsea has to do it as well as get them all ready for there holiday. I wonder if they pay her all the taxi money to send meals over every evening

Can’t deal with the cringe of her so obviously reading off a script for the meatball ad so fake

New to this thread but needed to comment on it! I have never seen a more grimy couple in my life…pure and utter grime 🤮 Alex looks like he doesn’t wash at all, little goblin looking fiend. Chelsea looks as though she’s never washed her face and the house is vile! No way I could live the way they live, constant clutter and chaos, she just cleans to show TikTok that she doesn’t live in a pigstye although it looks as she does. They all need a wash, in fact, just wash the whole house - clothes included 🤮

New to this thread but needed to comment on it! I have never seen a more grimy couple in my life…pure and utter grime 🤮 Alex looks like he doesn’t wash at all, little goblin looking fiend. Chelsea looks as though she’s never washed her face and the house is vile! No way I could live the way they live, constant clutter and chaos, she just cleans to show TikTok that she doesn’t live in a pigstye although it looks as she does. They all need a wash, in fact, just wash the whole house - clothes included 🤮
Also buy clothes that fit for god sake Chelsea your saggy tits are almost sticking out the bottom of the crop tops 🤢🤮

• Haha
Chelsea prob earns a reasonable amount to be fair from all the flogging of tat on TikTok. duck knows why you’d chose Butlins though when they could afford to go To Spain or something (which they could get to in the time it takes them to get 583 trains and taxis to Bognor Regis) or rent a lovely cabin or something somewhere nice. Or centre parks. Anywhere but bleeping Butlins.
I’m just counting down they days till these bell ends have to get actual jobs. What is their future plan seriously? Never going to earn enough to retire once TikTok comes to an end it WILL come to and end.

The way she says this is only our 2nd holiday this year 😡 is she bleeping serious. Also when she said oh bless him because Alex has worked all this week, that’s what people do Chelsea work. Tik tok needs to hurry up and come to an end, so many undeserving pricks on there.see she had to get in that someone will be there at night 🐂💩, surely whoever is stopping there would put the bins out for you Chelsea 😂

• Haha
The way she says this is only our 2nd holiday this year 😡 is she bleeping serious. Also when she said oh bless him because Alex has worked all this week, that’s what people do Chelsea work. Tik tok needs to hurry up and come to an end, so many undeserving pricks on there.see she had to get in that someone will be there at night 🐂💩, surely whoever is stopping there would put the bins out for you Chelsea 😂
My bet it's the crappy robot vac looking after the shithole

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.