Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a bit that’s scribbled out on the message I’m sure it says awkward. I bet he’s caused a problem with her family

Reactions: 2
Imagine that scruffy dog touching your meat 🤢 also why is she shocked the vinted hauls she’s doing are so clean and smell fresh. Can only imagine the smell of them and their house. She wears the same pyjamas and clothes for days on end and defo needs a good bath.

Reactions: 4
Imagine that scruffy dog touching your meat 🤢 also why is she shocked the vinted hauls she’s doing are so clean and smell fresh. Can only imagine the smell of them and their house. She wears the same pyjamas and clothes for days on end and defo needs a good bath.
😂 I’m here aswell about her being shocked that clothes are fresh from Vinted. Just know buying from her the smell would be fags, grease and just pure fusty. Made me laugh when she says I buy so many clothes for myself 😂 where are they because we see her in the same tit most days.

• Haha
Saying how tiny JJ was and she didn’t even fit in tiny baby clothes, yeah probably cos you were smoking when pregnant, same as now. Scruffy woman.

Reactions: 3
I fail to believe her midwife watches her videos and is 100% okay about her diet and habits. She's obviously smoking, probably going over recommended caffeine levels, and consuming so much processed and sugar heavy stuff that the poor baby will come out gurning for sweets. Plus, she shows what JJ eats, and her diet is not even close to being acceptable imo. She's never offered vegetables or fruit unless it's those processed little fruit "sweets". She's not fit to raise 1 child, let alone 2.

I'm pregnant and only a few weeks ahead of her and I've read about the risks of caffeine, smoking - even second hand smoke (not a smoker anyway), and a high processed diet. All result in a tiny baby who may not cope well being outside the womb. JJ being tiny isn't a flex, it's a sign you didn't look after her properly.

I fail to believe her midwife watches her videos and is 100% okay about her diet and habits. She's obviously smoking, probably going over recommended caffeine levels, and consuming so much processed and sugar heavy stuff that the poor baby will come out gurning for sweets. Plus, she shows what JJ eats, and her diet is not even close to being acceptable imo. She's never offered vegetables or fruit unless it's those processed little fruit "sweets". She's not fit to raise 1 child, let alone 2.

I'm pregnant and only a few weeks ahead of her and I've read about the risks of caffeine, smoking - even second hand smoke (not a smoker anyway), and a high processed diet. All result in a tiny baby who may not cope well being outside the womb. JJ being tiny isn't a flex, it's a sign you didn't look after her properly.
I highly doubt her midwife has time to sit and watch her videos. Nor does she give a tit probably 😂

Reactions: 4
Always buys herself a new dressing gown cause the ones from previous years have probs fallen apart from dirt!!

Reactions: 1
Why you cut the grapes Chelsea when jj is so advanced 😂. That dressing gown already looks misshaped around the hood

• Haha
She’s a complete bell end. Just forgot that she had a sticker on her (massive) fod before she filmed the video. Another ploy to show what a top mum she is. She’s so transparent. What a nob

I’ve never seen someone clean their whole house with just one spray.. no bleach for the manky bath or toilet? Just some anti bac and room spray, lovely

No mattress protector for jjs bed. Guaranteed she just allows it to dry without even cleaning it. The way she explains how she cleans it is vile, Bet it stinks of piss. Sprays room spray on it 😂 give over. then she accuses someone of abuse because she’s saying they would put there kid back into a wet bed, they weren’t saying anything like that at all, she clearly needed her crappy content today. Don’t know about anyone else but I have protectors on all mattresses, too expensive not to protect them.

She’s spending an AWFUL lot of time addressing the trolls at the moment isn’t she 😌 clearly getting under her skin! Xox

All well and good letting your kid in your bed when there’s one of them but that’ll wear thin once more come along. Why does she not use a mattress protector either they are cheap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.