Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All well and good letting your kid in your bed when there’s one of them but that’ll wear thin once more come along. Why does she not use a mattress protector either they are cheap.
Her saying why should little ones sleep on there own when adults sleep together makes no sense whatsoever 😂 what about all the single people, what about people who work nights and there partners at home on there own. Don’t mention a mattress protector on her post from what I’ve seen people going for others who’ve suggested it. Get ready for a post linking a mattress protector from the tickoty tockety shop

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So funny that she is addressing the mould around the bath when it’s been mentioned here from her video in the bath the other day

Reactions: 3
She’s a complete bell end. Just forgot that she had a sticker on her (massive) fod before she filmed the video. Another ploy to show what a top mum she is. She’s so transparent. What a nob
Nevermind the fact that she'd have to open her camera on tiktok to record...and see herself before she presses record to then press record and go back to where she's standing 🙄
But nooo she didn't realise 😂
---
She’s spending an AWFUL lot of time addressing the trolls at the moment isn’t she 😌 clearly getting under her skin! Xox
But she doesn't careeee. She just thinks it's funny 🙄
She's such a bad liar 😂

Reactions: 1
God I haven’t caught up with these scruffs since I was blocked, the joys of creating a new account 😂😉

Any evidence that she is smoking during this pregnancy? Honestly nothing boils my blood more!!

God I haven’t caught up with these scruffs since I was blocked, the joys of creating a new account 😂😉

Any evidence that she is smoking during this pregnancy? Honestly nothing boils my blood more!!
When she was pregnant but hadn’t announced it (just alluded to it every day for comments) she had tobacco in her waist band whilst walking around. Definitely knew by then as well. Scumbag.

When she was pregnant but hadn’t announced it (just alluded to it every day for comments) she had tobacco in her waist band whilst walking around. Definitely knew by then as well. Scumbag.
Of course she’s still smoking, she has a smokers cough and that little ones cough is no doubt from 2nd hand smoke. Just look at her vile diet, she can’t even change anything with that so i doubt she’s given it up, selfish woman

Another red flag…filming her looking rough and posting it on a public platform when he just know she usually uses filters

I mentioned kitchen tiles and she got them… let’s see if we can get this house sorted out bit by bit on here. Storage boxes Chelsea…. For the tops of your kitchen cupboards 👍🏻

• Haha
I mentioned kitchen tiles and she got them… let’s see if we can get this house sorted out bit by bit on here. Storage boxes Chelsea…. For the tops of your kitchen cupboards 👍🏻
The tiles look awful aswell on alexs video. I wonder if they did them themselves!

I can find Alex’s account. Has goblin boy seen his arse and deleted it? Finally realised no one wants to listen to his pathetic voice and unfunny comments or is there trouble in the hood again and he’s been posting derogatory things about chavvy chels

I can find Alex’s account. Has goblin boy seen his arse and deleted it? Finally realised no one wants to listen to his pathetic voice and unfunny comments or is there trouble in the hood again and he’s been posting derogatory things about chavvy chels
It's still there... unfortunately

So her gardens not been secure and she’s had jj out there on her own. I dont care if she says she was only in the kitchen and can see her it only takes seconds for something to happen. See jj also has that cough 🤦🏽‍♀️ and there away tomorrow, you’d think she’d get her into the doctors before they went. Get ready for the jjs tired crap when in fact she will be run down from everything they do and with that cough will not help. You’re bleeping useless chelsea

Reactions: 2
So her gardens not been secure and she’s had jj out there on her own. I dont care if she says she was only in the kitchen and can see her it only takes seconds for something to happen. See jj also has that cough 🤦🏽‍♀️ and there away tomorrow, you’d think she’d get her into the doctors before they went. Get ready for the jjs tired crap when in fact she will be run down from everything they do and with that cough will not help. You’re bleeping useless chelsea
And she's bringing another child into the world to suffer the useless "parenting"

Reactions: 2
She’s an idiot saying that about her garden not being secure, jj seems to be out there loads by herself and Chelsea is doing tik toks and now she’s told the whole of her tik tok her gardens not secure the dumb cow!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.