Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would live to know if she’s got anyone feeding the cats while they are away?! Poor things can’t go a week without being fed 😳

Would live to know if she’s got anyone feeding the cats while they are away?! Poor things can’t go a week without being fed 😳
Probably why the cat flap was fitted so quickly, they can come and go as they please and she’s probably just putting food down for the week

Reactions: 1
Her cleaning videos makes me laugh I mean she uses one spray and baby wipes it seems to clean everything down 😂 that mop she did was the most pathetic floor clean ever

She said someone is staying there whilst there away
---
I know she's pregnant but she looks much better with weight on her.

Hopefully she will keep the weight once the baby’s born. Downside is her boobs have gone huge and are almost down to her knees which will only get worse once she’s breastfed the new baby. Needs to do an #ad #paidpartnership for a boob job next

Reactions: 2
Hopefully she will keep the weight once the baby’s born. Downside is her boobs have gone huge and are almost down to her knees which will only get worse once she’s breastfed the new baby. Needs to do an #ad #paidpartnership for a boob job next
The only milk that’ll come out of her is grease 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she not say they’d booked a nice hotel for the night? It’s a bleeping crappy premier inn with a view of the carpark. Suppose compared to the squat they live in it is nice

• Haha
I like a premier inn, they're clean and comfy, but her going around showing the bayliss and harding soap like it's luxury is hilarious. Its a standard hotel that I'm sure 90% of the population of GB has stayed in at one point in their lives

Reactions: 5
I like a premier inn, they're clean and comfy, but her going around showing the bayliss and harding soap like it's luxury is hilarious. Its a standard hotel that I'm sure 90% of the population of GB has stayed in at one point in their lives
We like a premier inn, cheap and cheerful. For What she was saying it was a luxury hotel 😂. The Bayliss and Harding will probably get taken by the tramps 😂

"The bathroom is gorgeous" it looks like an average bathroom, I'm confused what about it was so stunning?

Yeah defo for attention. Defo not cos she’s finally realised that exploiting your kid online and putting them at serious risks from wierdos is not ok

That transition in the bathroom this morning 😂😂 Chelsea you still look a woman. Her dress sense is so grubby and constantly looks dirty

JJ has a big cold sore, child must be very run down, no surprise if she is run down living in that manky house, a cough that her mother tries to brush under the carpet, all the crap she eats and will eat on this holiday... Chels has no priorities when it comes to the wellbeing of that child...

I still can’t believe she brushed jj’s cough off the other day. The poor girls always ill or coughing. How many times did she keep her off nursery cos she was “tired”? Rundown more like. And chelsea we know you read here everyday so take your poor child to the doctors!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.