Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought JJ was only aloud a lollipop when she was sat on the sofa 🤔 yet here she basically climbing in side a bleeping arcade machine with a lollipop hanging out her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought JJ was only aloud a lollipop when she was sat on the sofa 🤔 yet here she basically climbing in side a bleeping arcade machine with a lollipop hanging out her mouth
She's so full off tit. Forgets her own lies constantly.

You have got to remember jj is very advanced, she could probably swallow it whole 😂
---
There was a comment about the lolly hanging out her mouth and climbing into a machine, it’s now gone. I forgot to screen shot 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
New thread idea!
Buses and trains in clothes covered in stains, Chels is so vain yet she's really just a pain!!
Or
Another trip to butlins with the fam and bump, needed to escape their disgusting dump!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Urgh it’s so bleeping irresponsible! There’s loads of other sweets she could give her if she really has to give her sweets. She won’t listen cos she knows best and JJ is so advanced so immune from choking 🙄 my son goes to school with a child who nearly died choking on a grape. Same thing Chelsea you bell end. Small
Round items of food get easily stuck in tiny windpipes! We all know you read here daily so take this advice!!
But we all know she won’t cos she exploits her kid daily for money so why would she care if she’s putting her at risk from a lolly pop

Reactions: 3
Sorry to anyone that enjoys it but I cannot see any reason why you’d go to Butlins at all. It’s a crappy fair ground, arcades swimming pool and soft play with what looks like basic cheap nasty microwaved beige food. Grim it really is. What the duck can you do there for a week? Think you’d have to pay me to go there

Reactions: 4
Sorry to anyone that enjoys it but I cannot see any reason why you’d go to Butlins at all. It’s a crappy fair ground, arcades swimming pool and soft play with what looks like basic cheap nasty microwaved beige food. Grim it really is. What the duck can you do there for a week? Think you’d have to pay me to go there
I went there a few years back with my then 3 year old for a couple of days. She had the time of her life and still talks about it to this day but safe to say I have never rebooked 🤣

Urgh it’s so bleeping irresponsible! There’s loads of other sweets she could give her if she really has to give her sweets. She won’t listen cos she knows best and JJ is so advanced so immune from choking 🙄 my son goes to school with a child who nearly died choking on a grape. Same thing Chelsea you bell end. Small
Round items of food get easily stuck in tiny windpipes! We all know you read here daily so take this advice!!
But we all know she won’t cos she exploits her kid daily for money so why would she care if she’s putting her at risk from a lolly pop
My 8 year old isn’t allowed lolly pops I still cut his sausages up and grapes 🤣

Looks like she’s loving it Chelsea 😂 early night looks needed for her, she looks shattered

What’s with the crappy grwm transitions, no one wants to see you change into your stained clothes and those crappy tacky Nike trainers chelsea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No one wants to see her awful saggy tits and nips either 🤮 or her minging looking food either.

• Haha
These transitions are killing me, management defo said you need to be more of a tiktoker so she just throws clothes at a camera and is working hard

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to take her shopping because the clothes she wears are rank, they never match, always stained and are too small the majority of the time. She only transitioned into that same top 2 days ago, wear something different you woman you buy enough tit off of the tik tok shop invest in some decent maternity clothes. When she wore jeans once she actually looked clean. Nothing against leggings at all but she just looks filthy in them. And the hair, money wasted 🙄

Reactions: 3
Those jeans made an appearance once and once only. She looked so much better in then too. Clothes she wears now are awful. Drab colours, cheap looking market rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.