Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what I’ll look like when I grow up…a chav Chelsea and actual chav.

Reactions: 2
Feeding your kid that much crap in a day is just simply irresponsible parenting. How can you sleep at night knowing your child hasn’t had a drop of goodness that day? Jj will constantly be sick this winter. She’s not getting any vitamins and minerals to build up her immune system. Fine if you want that for yourself but don’t do that to your child.

This poor baby is literally just being used for content and it's not even in the real world yet. Those cupcakes looked like garbage and the horrid little mismatched bin weevil in the background needs locking up, for the good of the people.

I find those gender reveals so tedious. To each their own, truly, but I just don't think it should make a difference to your pregnancy. We just say when asked, otherwise it's of no consequence to us.

The kid's reaction (or lack of) was NOT what Chelsea had obviously wanted. Bit cringeworthy tbh
---
Jaiden kayden or Hayden or mckenzie
Don't forget Alex Jr. I see her naming it Reggie or one of those type names.

Reactions: 4
I find those gender reveals so tedious. To each their own, truly, but I just don't think it should make a difference to your pregnancy. We just say when asked, otherwise it's of no consequence to us.

The kid's reaction (or lack of) was NOT what Chelsea had obviously wanted. Bit cringeworthy tbh
---

Don't forget Alex Jr. I see her naming it Reggie or one of those type names.
Yeah exactly that, I didn't find out the gender as I wanted a suprise 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m still going Alex junior (AJ)
Although why in holy hell anyone want a kid named after that pathetic little moron god only knows
---
And JJ gave absolutely zero fucks about her pending baby brother

Reactions: 3
I’m still going Alex junior (AJ)
Although why in holy hell anyone want a kid named after that pathetic little moron god only knows
---
And JJ gave absolutely zero fucks about her pending baby brother
They didn't tell her it was a boy... they just expected her to know what the blue meant by the looks of it 😂
I presume that's the cause for her lack of reaction because she's just thinking...oh I'm popping a ballon. 😂

I think she knew on the train home as it was edited put maybe she was a bit afraid for the baloon lol

She says a baby boy now my family is complete, so would it not be complete if it was another girl? Wonder if she’ll have it christened

I've just seen the video also from a few days ago where she's complaining about going up to a size 14-16 in clothes ... is she for bleeping real?

Filter did her dirty. State of her skin 😳, doesn’t surprise me tho not with the way her diet is. Skin like becki jones 😂
Is she related to Elphaba?! 🤔
---
JJ only wanted a sister so they all probably pissed off cause what JJ wants she gets... Will probably give it a girls name to make the little brat happy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.