Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spots have had an addressing. Could she make it any more obvious she reads here. And no Chelsea pregnancy isn’t just the reason for your skin, the pile of processed grease you’re about to eat along with every other meal of processed, greasy, salty shite is the cause. And who the duck makes pancakes without eggs for their kid then serves them with half a jar of chocolate spread to cover the obvious awful taste. She didn’t even show the plate so obviously knew she was giving her a tit breakfast . What’s wrong with some porridge or cereal and fruit

Reactions: 4
Pregnancy always does me dirty did she say 😂 no Chelsea the filter did you dirty 😂. The tit you’ve inhaled today won’t help with your dirty greasy spotty skin either 🤢 pregnant or not you’ve always used a filter so don’t even try that one. Not addressing hate comments or dairy comments but she needs that crappy content doesn’t she. Listen to the prick in the background finishing her words for her, shut the duck up Alex

Reactions: 2
Her finger nails are dirtier than my fellas after a full day on a building site 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Sound of that blokes voice sends me into orbit 😩 Chelsea reminds me of that girl Lucy on tt proper trampy and does the zoom in with that stupid look on her face. They think just by having their nails done makes them something they’re not.

She will get her nails done this week now her dirty grim nails have been mentioned, she always does it 🤣

• Haha
She will get her nails done this week now her dirty grim nails have been mentioned, she always does it 🤣
Isn’t it the wedding at the weekend (might be wrong) probably match the nails with that baby tit colour of a dress. Or blue because she’s having a boy, did you know she’s pregnant 🙄

Apologies if I offend any parents as admittedly, I’m not one myself.

However, I was a kid once and surely it can’t be normal to buy your child a new toy every time you go out? Maybe a little something like a kinder egg.. but JJ seems to get a full on toy every other day. Be it a set of dolls or a fireman set. I got a beanie baby once a week and had to wait for Christmas and birthdays. It surely takes the magic out of special occasions if she can just walk into b&m on a Wednesday and come out with a bloody baby + 3 outfits. Chelsea will live to regret this when baby 2 comes along demanding her attention and JJ realises she isn’t the centre of the world anymore.

Reactions: 7

However, I was a kid once and surely it can’t be normal to buy your child a new toy every time you go out? Maybe a little something like a kinder egg.. but JJ seems to get a full on toy every other day. Be it a set of dolls or a fireman set. I got a beanie baby once a week and had to wait for Christmas and birthdays. It surely takes the magic out of special occasions if she can just walk into b&m on a Wednesday and come out with a bloody baby + 3 outfits. Chelsea will live to regret this when baby 2 comes along demanding her attention and JJ realises she isn’t the centre of the world anymore.
I completely agree and I've got 3 kids!

Reactions: 6

4 kids here and I agree with you. 2 of mine are after football cards atm £1 a packet, I say if they can behave shopping at the end they can have a pack instead of sweets. Do they behave, do they duck so they get nothing. 1 wanted a £6.99 magazine stood there shouting I want it now I carried on shopping and left without nothing for them. No way would I go into a shop and say get what you want, toys like she buys are for birthdays and Xmas. I think for Chelsea tho she’s just showing off so people give her the compliments that’s she’s an amazing mum blah blah blah but she’s in trouble when jj gets older and demands tit and she doesn’t end up with them. Making a rod for her own back really, kids spoilt and it’s not cute at all

Reactions: 5

I noticed that the other day,she doesn't need these big presents a few arts and crafts or games would be better to do at grandads instead of these presents.

Then the way she asks for a “thank you” and it takes several tries.

What I found really weird the other day was when she asked for a thank you in KFC. Chelsea why are you making your kid thank you for providing her with lunch? A crap one at that.

She’s trying to keep up the persona of their perfect little family with their perfect toddler who’s super advanced, polite and the worlds best eater. Even though we all know it’s bullshit and JJ can barely speak a legible word, is very spoilt and it shows and lives off processed salty shite, mainly delivered in a box/paper bag

Reactions: 5
She's deffitnley gonna struggle with jj once baby arrives...
---
Reckon she will either name the baby gregg or Donald after her fave take outs...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched much of her crap lately, she’s so dull and every video is the same. I did watch one at the shop with JJ and as she was putting the stuff in the basket the well donnnneee is so bleeping irritating, yeah give her praise but tone it down a bit Chels we know it’s for the benefit of Tik Tok ffs, you sound like a div, no need to say it 15 times so fake! You just know the baby boy will be a mini Alex, poor little sod with that horror as a role model 🤢. I can’t really understand much JJ says, I don’t think Chelsea can either because she repeats a lot back to her, although that’s probably another thing for Tik Tok’s benefit, once again it’s hardly surprising with those two they can barely talk themselves

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Forever moaning she’s tired, go to bed earlier than Chelsea instead of sat there stuffing your face with a greasy takeaway. You’re pregnant not dying, bet she’s one of those forever moaning but not doing anything about it. Wonder how her poor cat is, she said he’s had that fur ball for a few days he needs taking to the vets as they cause blockages. No doubt she will address that comment

She buys her tonnes of gifts as a bribe for sure, because Jj is a brat! Just because you have extra cash doesn’t mean you should buy loads of gifts for your kid. Won’t teach her anything but to expect, I hate it when I’m out and I hear kids saying can I have this about 10 times - me and my brother didn’t dare ask for anything as kids and I believe that’s how it should be!

Reactions: 3
So Joe is now becoming a personal favourite of mine, he's adamant to keep going, I love it 🤣
Jj probs allergic to all the bleeping cat hair that's always stuck to their clothes!!
Screenshot_20230822-234456_TikTok.jpg

No you're right, my son's autistic so doesn't always understand things so I tend to do online shopping so he doesn't get upset if I say he can't have a toy everytime as he will run straight to the toy isle bless him

So Joe is now becoming a personal favourite of mine, he's adamant to keep going, I love it 🤣
Jj probs allergic to all the bleeping cat hair that's always stuck to their clothes!!
View attachment 2398286
Funny thing is she HAS to reply to these people as she needs that few quid/pence to add to her bank balance. Dont know about anyone else but when I do ask my gp for any of my children they are seen that day because they are children they have never been kept waiting until the next day. So has she even bothered ringing the doctors, doubt it. Just like the poor cat if it still has that hair ball, let it suffer Chelsea. We all know she doesn’t bother with the doctors for herself why would she bother for the little girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.