Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny thing is she HAS to reply to these people as she needs that few quid/pence to add to her bank balance. Dont know about anyone else but when I do ask my gp for any of my children they are seen that day because they are children they have never been kept waiting until the next day. So has she even bothered ringing the doctors, doubt it. Just like the poor cat if it still has that hair ball, let it suffer Chelsea. We all know she doesn’t bother with the doctors for herself why would she bother for the little girl
Tbh, we have to go through 111 to get our kids seen. We can never get in the GPs.
But if I was Chelsea and my child was struggling with breathing and a bad chest, I'd be on to 111 to get in the out of hours/walk in or something. Not waiting until the next day.

Reactions: 2
Tbh, we have to go through 111 to get our kids seen. We can never get in the GPs.
But if I was Chelsea and my child was struggling with breathing and a bad chest, I'd be on to 111 to get in the out of hours/walk in or something. Not waiting until the next day.
At least you do something tho, not wait until the next day. Our doctors are really good when it comes to seeing kids they always squeeze them in. I much prefer the online method to ringing up, suppose I’m lucky where I am. Think Chelsea needs to get her own breathing checked aswell

Reactions: 1
The second hand smoke probably doesn’t help either. She’s always smoking while out with JJ and I bet they don’t go fully outside with the door closed either when they’re at home. Defo just stand at the door to smoke

Reactions: 5
Yep ended up in out of hours a few weeks back with my son as he was wheezing, they were bleeping useless and told me to go to a and e with a 13 hour wait, my local hospital is notorious for being shite, had a massive baby scandal the last few years

Tbh my local gp is quite good, normally get in the same day for appointments and the hospitals quite quick too. However my parents doctors people wait weeks for appointments. I took baby to a hospital in Ireland and it was a 16 hour wait 😬

if I was Chelsea I definitely wouldn’t have waited until the next day. I panic if my baby even coughs 😂

Reactions: 3
Funny thing is she HAS to reply to these people as she needs that few quid/pence to add to her bank balance. Dont know about anyone else but when I do ask my gp for any of my children they are seen that day because they are children they have never been kept waiting until the next day. So has she even bothered ringing the doctors, doubt it. Just like the poor cat if it still has that hair ball, let it suffer Chelsea. We all know she doesn’t bother with the doctors for herself why would she bother for the little girl
Exactly, kids in my gp clinic (I'm in Ireland) are always priority, I've often rang and said can I bring my little girl in straight away if I was concerned and I am always fitted in... If Chels really rang yesterday why did she not make an appointment there and there for today?! Because she didn't ring and was just spewing her usual lies... She always seems to allow an illness stick to the child before she looks for medical attention...

She's so excited to have a little baby Alex running around 🤢🤢 couldn't think of anything worse.

Feel like she is already going to be a know it all because it's her second.
Just like she seems to be with animals and kids because of her "qualifications"

• Haha
Wtf is she wearing today? Gut has been well covered mostly recently but seems to be creeping back out. And what’s with the white bra with a black (totally inappropriate to see your grandad in) top

• Haha
Why does she dress like a 13 year old with a Shein gift card ffs 💀 I'm not saying you have to start dressing in M&S' finest (although they do have some nice stuff) when you become a mum, but she could stand to dress like an actual adult with children.

I'm pregnant with my first and finding 'maternity' clothes to be mostly repulsive, but there are alternatives to wearing what is essentially a tied up bit of polyester.

• Heart
Wtf is she wearing today? Gut has been well covered mostly recently but seems to be creeping back out. And what’s with the white bra with a black (totally inappropriate to see your grandad in) top
It’s better than that turquoise bra 🫢 but I see what you mean dressing like that with your tits out to see your dad and grandad.

And to make it worse, what I thought were leggings are actually cycling shorts. She looks awful. That outfit belongs in the bin. Even non pregnant it would look horrid but pregnant it looks even worse!

So when jj isn’t have take away she’s having Soaghetti with added salt. Salty butter and marmite! All the salt! How bad

Day 2 of the pink Disney pjs. Makes me laugh when she says so much healthier for her to eat breakfast now since she’s been pregnant. Sure she’s forgetting about all the greggs, maccies, greasy cafe breakfasts etc etc she’s demolished before. Trying to say it’s brunch because it’s a few hours after she wakes up 😂 Chelsea I wake at 6 I eat around 8 you saying that’s brunch aswell because I eat a few hours after I wake 😂

A couple months ago on a video Chels said she didnt really like character clothing on JJ (whilst proceeding to show character clothes), in todays vented video she said she loves Disney clothes on JJ and will be doing the same with the new baby! She needs to write a book, ALL THE LIES I'VE TOLD ON TICKETY TOCK 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A couple months ago on a video Chels said she didnt really like character clothing on JJ (whilst proceeding to show character clothes), in todays vented video she said she loves Disney clothes on JJ and will be doing the same with the new baby! She needs to write a book, ALL THE LIES I'VE TOLD ON TICKETY TOCK 🙄
I’ve said it before, the girl couldn’t lie straight in bed, because I remember that same post from her 😂. It’s alright her buying clothes for a baby she needs to invest in some decent clothes for herself. Another one advertising tit for ridiculous amounts of $$$. None of these ‘content’ creators are relatable at all are they. And was she duck joking with the prick getting his grubby hands in. And that filter 😂 no wonder her skin is a greasy spotty state the amount of tit she actually eats

Reactions: 3
Yeah I remember that too. She’s so full of tit. Ms McSlobson is queen of the chavs however and character clothing from George at Asda is a staple

I think she only has a select few friends with the majority being family and Alex has no mates. You never hear about him going out with his friends. He makes me sick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.