Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising hard, choking hazard lolly pops now. Perfect for all toddlers…not. Ffs she’s so bleeping thick sorry fick. I would NEVER give a 3 year old one of those. Takes literally seconds for it to come off the stick and they can choke on it. So irresponsible

Reactions: 4
Advertising hard, choking hazard lolly pops now. Perfect for all toddlers…not. Ffs she’s so bleeping thick sorry fick. I would NEVER give a 3 year old one of those. Takes literally seconds for it to come off the stick and they can choke on it. So irresponsible
I don't evenet my 5 year old have them 😂
Very hesitant for my 10 year old as well!

Reactions: 2
She’s shaking like a shitting dog too in that video. Last thing she needs if 150 balls of sugar

Chupa chups actually say on them not for the age of under 5. Lollipops are dangerous for kids!

Reactions: 5
All the money she spends on absolute crap and buys vests for the baby for £2.50 on vented... Also the baby LED weaning kit, perfect for blended KFC, Greg's and McDonald's cause that's all grubby Chels will feed the poor child as soon as its being spoon fed...
---
Was waiting for her to lick her fingers, manky cow 🤢
Screenshot_20230807-222316_TikTok.jpg

All the money she spends on absolute crap and buys vests for the baby for £2.50 on vented... Also the baby LED weaning kit, perfect for blended KFC, Greg's and McDonald's cause that's all grubby Chels will feed the poor child as soon as its being spoon fed...
---
Was waiting for her to lick her fingers, manky cow 🤢View attachment 2364442
Exactly what I thought, she’s constantly bragging about what she’s earning and then she’s buying vests from Vinted?!
I‘m gonna scream if I hear her moan how rough she feels again, try improving your dreadful diet Chelsea, if not for yourself for your unborn child and your 3 year old! Of course Alex wants a boy, he’ll want a little mini goblin boy who he can get stoned with once the kid reaches about 12 🤢🤢🤢 they honestly make my skin crawl the pair of them.
---
Chupa chups actually say on them not for the age of under 5. Lollipops are dangerous for kids!
Those lollipops terrify me, why anyone would give one to a toddler is beyond me 🙈

• Haha
Love how she addressed the use of butter, hi Chelsea 👋. The comments bump update 😩 like they’ve never seen someone pregnant before. All this crap from the tik tok shop no wonder her house looks so cluttered it’s just full of cheap tit.

Attachments

Jesus that spend a day with me part bleeping 1 was painful, why does she have the child dressed in winter clothes, why has goblin have a pink scarf around him half the time, the constant 'go JJ' and oh we are gonna be treated to a part 2, yip bleeping pi 🙄

Reactions: 3
Jesus that spend a day with me part bleeping 1 was painful, why does she have the child dressed in winter clothes, why has goblin have a pink scarf around him half the time, the constant 'go JJ' and oh we are gonna be treated to a part 2, yip bleeping pi 🙄
Look at you go!!!! Really grates on me!!!!!

• Haha
Funny how she showed their Costa breakfast this morning and there was no problems and he put up a video of a sandwich saying it was meant to be a toastie, think the fick twit made a sandwich himself just to complain and be an even bigger twit....
---
Literally addressed most of one of my recent posts on here in this video 🙄 Hey Chels or is it Ann now, hard to keep up with you you fick duck 🖕
Screenshot_20230808-163554_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
Fancy ordering a 3 year old a ham and cheese Toastie and a bacon roll! What a wast. They really need educating in saving money.

Never mind saving money they need serious education in what to feed your kid (and no Chelsea, it isn’t bacon rolls and cheese toadties from costa)
Just cos her kitchen window was being done doesn’t mean she couldn’t have gone down and made JJ some toast and fruit or porridge or something healthy. It’s just excuse after excuse as to why they have to eat such shite.

Sickening she’s still posting other people’s children. Don’t get her either she dresses that kid in summer in winter clothes and in winter summer clothes 🥴

It really bugs me that she refers to her 20 week scan as a gender scan. It’s first and foremost a scan to check baby is ok and growing well. The gender is only revealed if the baby is in a good enough position they can see it and if the hospital policy allows them to tell you (some don’t). If your priority at your 20 week scan is finding out the gender then your priorities are wrong and you should pay for a gender scan privately. I didn’t find out the sex of any of mine which was just personal choice but I had four 20 week scans with my youngest because he wasn’t ever in a good position to get a good look at his heart and eventually they just gave up. I couldn’t have found out his sex even if I wanted to.

Does she act thick on purpose to seem cute or what because it isn’t cute she looks dumb as duck and it’s embarrassing to watch, and no one can say baby brain because she’s always been like it. Make sure you get a new decent bra aswell for this nice dress you have ordered Chelsea, turquoise doesn’t go with everything 🥴

Felt really uncomfortable watching her serve tea last night,the constant reassurance...the digs from Alex.i feel she lacks alot of confidence in her cooking and he seems to put her down alot.

The goblin man is where I struggle because yes, she's patronising, stupid and has the dress sense of a 12 year old. BUT to allow herself to be put down by that absolute waste of sperm is truly quite sad. Her self esteem must be on the floor to let him have any say over her life, at all.

And I have no doubts that he puts her down, berates her and tries to keep her at his level. He seems exactly the type. All whilst dining out on money she makes, because let's be real - if he is even working, he doesn't work a lot, can't be the breadwinner.

It's the only thing that gets my sympathy going. She's young (older than me but still young!) and should not allow herself to be bogged down by such a cretinous caveman. I hate him more than I dislike her. I hate it when men are punching but think they're hot tit and the women would be lost without them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.