Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I don't normally reply to these type of comments" 🤣
Yes you do Chels you fick duck YES YOU DO...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The hanging nipples just make me picture Tim Curry in scary movie 2. If you know, you know.

I get this woke day and age is all about “free the nip” and that bullshit but what happened to basic decency?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The hanging nipples just make me picture Tim Curry in scary movie 2. If you know, you know.

I get this woke day and age is all about “free the nip” and that bullshit but what happened to basic decency?
Don’t think she ever had it tbh hahaha x

Reactions: 1
"I don't normally reply to these type of comments" 🤣
Yes you do Chels you fick duck YES YOU DO...
Exactly, you can tell she loves it too, how smug was she on that reply video then boasting in the comments that she earns at least three times as much as she would in a ‘normal’ job, let’s face it she probably worked for about two years before she had JJ (if that) and her good for nothing waster of a boyfriend seems to work about two days a week, surely he would want to be out working all the hours he can to provide for his family and new baby on the way instead of sponging off chavvy Chels! In another comment she said they couldn’t live the life they do without Tik Tok, omg they live in a shithole of a house, constant takeaways, a few trips to Butlin‘s, she buys tat, what bleeping lifestyle is she on about 😂😂😂
---

I honestly can’t be doing with the Tim Curry face, she’s so cocky but so fick 🤪

She just looks dirty all the time, I thought they got a skip, why’s the house still a tip? I’ve noticed jj hasn’t been at nursery either now it’s the 6 weeks holiday started , so I’m guessing she does get a free place for her.

She just looks dirty all the time, I thought they got a skip, why’s the house still a tip? I’ve noticed jj hasn’t been at nursery either now it’s the 6 weeks holiday started , so I’m guessing she does get a free place for her.
Pretty sure the pre school she goes to is term time only when I looked at it before.
Even if you do get free hours, if the nursery is open all year, they usually spread it across the whole yesr

I’m guessing it’s different in England, the free childcare in Scotland gets spread over the full 52 weeks unless the nursery is term time.

I’m guessing it’s different in England, the free childcare in Scotland gets spread over the full 52 weeks unless the nursery is term time.
Yes, this is the same here. Some nurseries are open term time only, others all year round. Depends on the nursery I believe, as you can choose to be term time only and just use the funding in term time even if they are open all year

Reactions: 2
I cannot bear the "singing" words,just had to flick past as it was pissing me off,makes me angry 🤣🤣
She does it on purpose for the ‘trolls’ because it annoys them 😂 yet she still hasn’t grasp the fact that she just looks and sounds like a massive twit. Makes me sick when she opens things with her teeth 🤢 hope this woman had gestational diabetes because her diet will have to change so much

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She does it on purpose for the ‘trolls’ because it annoys them 😂 yet she still hasn’t grasp the fact that she just looks and sounds like a massive twit. Makes me sick when she opens things with her teeth 🤢 hope this woman had gestational diabetes because her diet will have to change so much
I highly doubt she'd change if she wont even quit smoking.

I highly doubt she'd change if she wont even quit smoking.
True, it’s just constant crap. Excuse no doubt is eating for 2 😩.
Alex you goon she’s your daughter not your mate, ad enuf mate ant ya 🫠

McDonald’s for breakfast Burger King for dinner how nutritious for your 3 year old and your body thats growing your baby 🙃🙃🙃

Ive never heard of midwife and health visitors doing this? I didn’t have a baby to long ago and never has this

My midwives come out during pregnancy and after baby is boring, usually about 28 weeks or something to see if you need help with anything and to inform you on arrangements with sleeping and safety around your house this was 6 years ago, I’m currently 20 weeks pregnant not been informed yet if still do it though x

But JJ had toast and fruit for breakfast before the McDonald’s and Burger King so it balances it out. Durrrr

• Haha
She really needs some fashion sense and ditch them gopping black trainers 🤢 they look awful with that jump suit. Also the minging white denim jacket over the top too 🤮 she said she tried on the swimming costume…are you allowed to do that? Primark always say underwear, bikinis costumes etc can’t be returned

Attachments

• Sick
Her saggy jugs are swinging for all to see again this morning….wouldn’t be so bad if she had nice boobs but her nipples are literally pointing south. Grim

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.