Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but how does someone video/edit a video and not see that you can basically see every bit of boob under the shirt you’re wearing. I’d be deleting and starting again and not sharing. Does she have no self respect?

Reactions: 2
Probs thinks she looks hot when actually, they look awful. She’s far too young and thin to have saggy tits like that. Bet goblin boy loves them too 🤢🤢🤮

• Sick
The amount of money she wastes on sweets on tiktok shop is disgusting. Your teeth weaken during pregnancy hence the free dentist apps you get. With her track record with teeth she ought to be careful ❗

Reactions: 4
She’s not paying for them though is she. Idiot companies send her them for free so she can do a tit ad

Reactions: 1
Someone asked her how much butter she uses in a week and she uses a tub😂 two adults and 1 child and going through a tub a week, is she deep frying it or something my god her arteries are going be clogged up 😂 wtf

Someone asked her how much butter she uses in a week and she uses a tub😂 two adults and 1 child and going through a tub a week, is she deep frying it or something my god her arteries are going be clogged up 😂 wtf
I remember when she first started on there and she made goblins lunches and she used to spread half a tub of margarine on two slices of bread 🤢

Gross. I buy actual butter in a block. Not crappy margerine, and it lasts us 3/4 weeks as a family of 4. She really is the definition of skinny fat. Let’s hope JJ inherits the skinny gene too if she’s set for a life being overweight as well as unhealthy on the inside

Reactions: 5
Gross. I buy actual butter in a block. Not crappy margerine, and it lasts us 3/4 weeks as a family of 4. She really is the definition of skinny fat. Let’s hope JJ inherits the skinny gene too if she’s set for a life being overweight as well as unhealthy on the inside
Yeah same here I buy a block and we are a family of 5 and it lasts me a good good while.
There insides must be screaming for something healthy. No wonder she’s always run down and ill

I know this has been discussed on here before but I absolutely can’t stand her dish up videos.
Constantly eating food off peoples plates, chewing so LOUD, licking her dirty fingers and touching food. It’s grim.
It’s way too much salt for JJ to be having on a daily basis and I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets GD with the way she’s eating.
I’m pregnant too and the thought of eating fatty greasy foods or takeaways makes me feel ill 🤢🤢 don’t know how she does it

Her cravings seem to be something new everyday. Nice little snide remark about how she eats in the Taco Bell post, hi Chelsea 👋
Amount of people saying about her breathing and it’s linked to pregnancy duck off 😂 her breathings always been like that. And as for that recent ad if you can call it that why not start again the amount of times she kept calling it a mop, really selling it isn’t she, bleeping woman

She’s just grim. Not half flogging some absolute tat recently too. That tit tablet that will last 24 seconds before it breaks that’s cheaper elsewhere and some sweeping brush which she’ll never use cos she doesn’t clean!

The amount of money she wastes on sweets on tiktok shop is disgusting. Your teeth weaken during pregnancy hence the free dentist apps you get. With her track record with teeth she ought to be careful ❗
She doesn't pay for any of it, all this TikTok tit is sent to her for free 😫

Her breathing is terrible and JJ has got a bad cough most of the time which is probably due to her smoking whilst pregnant with her. Proper scummy.

Reactions: 3
I'm 19 weeks pregnant and I don't heavy breathe like her unless I'm walking a good length she's needing to see a doctor, to be that out of breath just standing isn't normal

She might think it’s normal but her breathing like that COULD be a sign that her lungs/heart has a problem.

She must feel like tit, I ate terrible on holiday and I felt so run down, lethargic and my mood was vile! Just because she’s slim it doesn’t mean she’s healthy, her insides must be rotting!

Reactions: 3
Why is it when she’s dishing Jj’s food out, she always has to pick at it and eat some first! Take the Taco Bell video for instance, using the excuse of ‘Jj doesn’t like well seasoned chips that’s why I’m eating those ones’ duck off!! She then pours the rest of the chips on her plate! She physically makes me gip, grot bag.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.