Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they even asking a person on the internet anyway? Even if it wasnt a dumb question... they have midwives
I was going to comment but I can’t deal with stupid today. Also her recent I dont get how she has the confidence to walk around with white stuff all over a black top 🤢

Reactions: 1
A video of JJ eating breakfast but i presume she had no pants on.
Sitting with the plate between her legs. So she put a sticker between JJs legs so you couldn't see anything.
She need that phone taken off of her, exposing her child like that... And she's bringing another child in to the world...😡

What’s everyone having for dinner let me know in the comments. Sad saps commenting what they’re having yet there’s no engagement whatsoever from Chelsea.

Reactions: 2
Just seen her video complaining that tiktok removed that video of JJ with the sticker infront.
It was "the cutest breakfast time" video according to Chelsea. And she doesn't know why they removed it so she's fuming.

Edited to say that i dont think it's that one actually.

Although that one has gone.

Last edited:
Tramps not even washed her pits I bet and she’s just put that deodorant on for the day. Someone needs to take her shopping because her fashion sense, well she has none

Wtf is that tit coloured outfit she’s wearing that she’s ‘in love’ with? It’s ducking hideous Chelsea. the colour is not right for you and makes you look washed out and the overall fit is just awful. Girl will literally try and flog anything and her moron followers will run to buy it tk be just like her

I was going to comment and ask would it not be beneficial to batch cook at her grandads so they just get it out and re heat but they can’t seem to even cook a fking pizza or garlic bread so I doubt they’d even know how to take it out the fridge would they know how to take foil and clung film off and work the oven to re heat….probably not

I was going to comment and ask would it not be beneficial to batch cook at her grandads so they just get it out and re heat but they can’t seem to even cook a fking pizza or garlic bread so I doubt they’d even know how to take it out the fridge would they know how to take foil and clung film off and work the oven to re heat….probably not
She has I think for them when they've been away.tbh,I just think there lazy af.

She can not lie straight, when she seen the black top was cropped she said she ordered it before she found out she was pregnant and then there is this in the comments 🙄
Screenshot_20230801-202715_TikTok.jpg

Awaiting her being sent a new mug with the mugs face on it, I’d definitely throw it at the wall smash him into pieces.

Licking her fingers with her knockers swinging in the wind. Attractive to the gremlin man I'm sure.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Nah Krispy Kreme can actually go duck their mothers. Never again will I purchase them after my weekly shop

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.