Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s o
Really are just a pair of chavs aren’t they. Taking the little one there and stopping the night and sightseeing 😂, yes Chelsea just what a 3 year old will enjoy, just like London on her birthday. Makes me laugh with her phone battery always being dead, maybe buy a battery pack, an emergency could happen at anytime 🙄 or maybe put the phone down
Probably got rats in that hovel that have chewed all their chargers 🤣

So they went to France for the day but ate pizza, sandwich and burgers on the bleeping ferry - embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Basically every video now she mentions her pregnancy, that halloumi swimming in oil pregnancy craving 🤢

Reactions: 1
Checks things now before posting because everyone will come for her. Yet it doesn’t bother her what people say, yeah that makes sense. Hope the midwife comments on her bleeping breathing, sounds like darth Vader with a bleeping cold.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why shes THAT out of breathe when she’s literally just speaking i know she smokes but surely at her age she cant of done that much damage already

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why shes THAT out of breathe when she’s literally just speaking i know she smokes but surely at her age she cant of done that much damage already
Unfortunately with smoking it doesn’t even matter how old are you or how long you’ve been smoking , damage can be caused in all kinds of ways whether that’s breathing problems , smokers cough or even cancer. Of course someone who has been smoking 40 years is going to have more damage because their lungs will be more affected from all those years. There’s people who spent years smoking then they give it up and like 10 years later they’re diagnosed with cancer caused by the damage from smoking all those years ago. I don’t know how many cigarettes she smokes a day but I’d say quite a few. I know of someone who had only been smoking for 2 years and diagnosed with cancer. Of course smoking is a choice I’m not hating on anyone who smokes cause it’s their life and also it can be an addiction for a lot of people and addictions are very hard to stop but as she is pregnant I think it’s very wrong and selfish for her to still be smoking.

She sits on her arse, smoking and eating 🤷‍♀️
Just because she's slim, doesn't mean her insides aren't clogged to f**k.

Phone battery died my arse.
Clearly was a tit trip but she didn’t want to admit it so just lied (as usual) and made out her phone was dead

For what she did she might aswell stayed home..
Exactly, have you seen the goons posts. Commenting on her having cankles, I’d throw the prick overboard. Yeah he might be joking but why post it on a public platform it’s like he likes to belittle her

Haven't seen no,maybe that's why she's been so skinny before with jibes like that?

Exactly, have you seen the goons posts. Commenting on her having cankles, I’d throw the prick overboard. Yeah he might be joking but why post it on a public platform it’s like he likes to belittle her
Probably why she covered up her shoes in the photo before. He's probably made her paranoid
---
Someone asked them if they went on a cigarette run to Calais 🤣
Alex replied to it as well saying how cheap it is 🤣

The amount of thick shits in her comment section asking if they need a passport to do this day out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
12.75 for that ari spray yet it’s 7.99 in B&m and you have people commenting the most stupidest tit.
Still baffled over someone asking if they need a passport for Calais 😂

Attachments

• Haha
12.75 for that ari spray yet it’s 7.99 in B&m and you have people commenting the most stupidest tit.
Still baffled over someone asking if they need a passport for Calais 😂
I saw somebody on another persons cruise post asking if they needed a passport for a cruise 'cause they weren't on a plane so why did they need one 😂

• Haha
Pineapple video- Chelsea saying to Alex “your TikTok videos of me are hilarious” with the fake laugh.

Definitely been reading the comments on here about how he makes a fool of her online. Chelsea, he can take the mick out of you without sharing it online to thousands. That’s the difference between couples banter and public humiliation.

Aww Alex has Chelsea bought you a new phone so now you can do your very own tik toks. Nice little comment there from Chels saying she found his posts funny of her on the ferry, obviously not aimed at my comment about him making comments about her cankles
---
Pineapple video- Chelsea saying to Alex “your TikTok videos of me are hilarious” with the fake laugh.

Definitely been reading the comments on here about how he makes a fool of her online. Chelsea, he can take the mick out of you without sharing it online to thousands. That’s the difference between couples banter and public humiliation.
😂😂😂 exactly what I said

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.