Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear this girl makes no sense at all starts of half way through saying she's relieved she hasn't received any hate as she was worried she was going to get some then ends it as says she's NOT bothered by anyone sending them hate as she will just block them.

And nice nod to tattle as usual re: smoking.

Reactions: 1
It’s the people that bleat on about not caring about hate and trolls that care the most. If she truly didn’t care she wouldn’t mention anything, ever and just delete and block quietly

Urgh, the thought of doing the deed with that ugly bleep is enough to make anyone sick! I hope she cleans that tit of a house up before she gives birth. What a selfish twit, still smoking when pregnant and even admitting it on Tik Tok, wtf?! All the junk she’s continued to eat as well 🤢. The thought of the biggest chavs in Dover reproducing again, urgh 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Urgh, the thought of doing the deed with that ugly bleep is enough to make anyone sick! I hope she cleans that tit of a house up before she gives birth. What a selfish twit, still smoking when pregnant and even admitting it on Tik Tok, wtf?! All the junk she’s continued to eat as well 🤢. The thought of the biggest chavs in Dover reproducing again, urgh 🤢
Honestly she's making me feel better about being pregnant and having sweets every day 😂 I thought I was being a terrible mother by having a mini kinder bar after lunch but at least I'm not smoking and wolfing down Greggs daily

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No doubt another account made up by Chelsea herself just to answer our questions 😂 just admit you are here reading Chelsea. Was this month she had baccy in her waistband. I used to smoke as soon as I took a test and saw it was positive I quit, that was 13 years ago. Yeah everyone’s different, but it’s not just yourself now it’s the health of an unborn child

Reactions: 3
She said she only found out a few weeks ago, shes been pregnant 9 weeks? ‘technically’

People were guessing she was pregnant back in the middle of May!
And she was responding back then with the "It could be too early to say"

She had baccy in her waist band last week but bet if I went and checked it’ll be deleted.
I cannot bare pregnant mothers smoking of any kind I.e cigarettes or vapes. It’s disgusting. The whole ‘my midwife said it would be better I cut down than quit straight away’ is the worst excuse they all use too, so can bet she’ll be saying that soon.

I don’t get it either. Why not quit before you get pregnant if you don’t want to stress the baby or whatever

I don’t get it either. Why not quit before you get pregnant if you don’t want to stress the baby or whatever
I was a smoker since the age of 13 😩 pregnant at 24 as soon as I saw that line I quit and haven’t touched one since that was 13 years ago now. Like someone has said she had baccy the other day in her waistband. And also pissed myself with the comment that her breast milk will be pure grease 😂

Reactions: 4
Guess that’s JJ subjected to Butlins holidays for next 3 years Because they will have a chat when the babies a hour old about not taking it abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m weak at the thought that they’re going to Calais for a few hours 😂 what are they going to do? Hang out at the migrant camp so it makes them feel better about the shithole they live in?

• Haha
Why the duck would you go to Calais for a day 🤣 massive tit hole. These two morons really have zero clue about anything do they? Instea did Butlins, why not take JJ and go to euro camp or something if they want to go to France so bad. bleeping Calais 🤣🤣 fingers crossed Alex loses his passport and has to join the migrants trying to get over to the uk

• Haha
All I keep thinking is Del Boy and Rodney meeting denzel in France 😂 IYKYK
She needs to invest in some different shoes all she seems to wear are those run down crappy Nike trainers

I love that in her tiktok story she has blacked her shoes out with a heart
All I keep thinking is Del Boy and Rodney meeting denzel in France 😂 IYKYK
She needs to invest in some different shoes all she seems to wear are those run down crappy Nike trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Really are just a pair of chavs aren’t they. Taking the little one there and stopping the night and sightseeing 😂, yes Chelsea just what a 3 year old will enjoy, just like London on her birthday. Makes me laugh with her phone battery always being dead, maybe buy a battery pack, an emergency could happen at anytime 🙄 or maybe put the phone down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.