Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh I'm so jealous 😭 😫 not of them as people but them bringing a life into this world,can only hope my ivf journey brings the same success lol
I’m just a reader on this thread but couldn’t just read and not reply to your comment. Wishing you all the luck on your ivf journey ❤ ❤

Reactions: 1
Well, now she's announced it... i guess she's still smoking and eating all the crap!

Reactions: 2
Well the reveal was a let down. Where is the personalised t shirt for JJ saying ‘promoted to big sister’ and that bastard song playing over the top while the camera films those ‘natural’ moments which aren’t staged at all? Disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A pregnancy announcement and 3 more videos after that and not one mention of the pregnancy... Just waiting for her to read here and don't we all know she will have a whole video up about it!!

Yep she’s still been smoking in the last 13 weeks absolute bleeping woman. Some of us can’t have kids or have been trying for years and you get people like her not giving a tit about her unborn child. Makes me so angry, so unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep she’s still been smoking in the last 13 weeks absolute bleeping woman. Some of us can’t have kids or have been trying for years and you get people like her not giving a tit about her unborn child. Makes me so angry, so unfair.
I feel this and for you xx

When I had my booking appointment, they made me do a carbon monoxide test. I've never smoked. I hope they make her do it and I hope she gets a scary leaflet about what she's done to that poor baby, not that she'd even think about that, she's so selfish. Another child in that tit tip house?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No doubt she’s still smoking (saw the baccy few weeks ago in her waistband, woman) waiting on the post now where they tell jj. The excuse now for every takeaway will be I’m eating for 2. Doesn’t look like a holiday abroad anytime soon for these munters then does it, suppose they’ve already spoke about it that they will have to wait a few more years now. House wants decluttering and a thorough clean before taking a baby into that crack den. For the health of that unborn child Chelsea suggest you both stop smoking or you that selfish

Smoking and eating crap everyday, healthy baby it will be. No doubt she’s one of these that says her other child’s fine and she smoked then so this one will be.

It'll be a case of "the docotor says me giving up is more harmful giving up because of the stress I'd be under"

• Haha
It'll be a case of "the docotor says me giving up is more harmful giving up because of the stress I'd be under"
Reminds me of a very immature girl I used to work with faked a whole pregnancy and miscarriage. She tried to tell a room full of women who already had at least one child each that her GP had told her that she should continue to smoke as it would help settle her stomach in the nausea stage… she genuinely thought the smoke went in to her stomach when she inhaled. This is the kind of tit Chelsea would come out with

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Smoking and eating crap everyday, healthy baby it will be. No doubt she’s one of these that says her other child’s fine and she smoked then so this one will be.
‘I smoked with JJ and look how advanced she is… look at you goooo baby girl’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No doubt she’s still smoking (saw the baccy few weeks ago in her waistband, woman) waiting on the post now where they tell jj. The excuse now for every takeaway will be I’m eating for 2. Doesn’t look like a holiday abroad anytime soon for these munters then does it, suppose they’ve already spoke about it that they will have to wait a few more years now. House wants decluttering and a thorough clean before taking a baby into that crack den. For the health of that unborn child Chelsea suggest you both stop smoking or you that selfish
I think they are waiting until the day the baby is born, just as she's being stitched up they will discuss it 🤣

• Haha
I’m currently pregnant myself 17 weeks now, soon as I found out I cut out all bad food. I didn’t smoke to start with but surely you’d give the baby a best start life by stopping what you can while you’re pregnant. Smoking stinks it sticks to clothing imagine the poor newborn in smoked lingered clothes being brought home in that pig pen she needs a good wake up call!!!

Sorry to anyone I moaned at weeks ago about pregnancy speculation, you were all right 🤣 deffo got my tail between my legs now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.