Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of her top with cat hairs all over it 😳 Again says she won’t be saying when the goon is at work yet here she is telling everyone that today is his only day off 🫠

Reactions: 1
State of her top with cat hairs all over it 😳 Again says she won’t be saying when the goon is at work yet here she is telling everyone that today is his only day off 🫠
Even more confirmation that she was just bullshitting and he wasn't working

Reactions: 1
It weirds me out when she grabs the takeaway bags like that and does the creepy grin to the camera. Not even Becki Jones gets this excited over a takeaway
Flexing over another crappy takeaway. Would of bought a house by now if they didn’t have so many takeaways

Reactions: 2
Why should we Chelsea go to Burger King because they’ve sent you free food? Unless their going to give me free food then I’m not spending a small fortune in there thank you

Reactions: 3
What a waste! Surely they didn’t eat the order they got sent for free after they’d already had their original order. It’s not like you can keep it and re heat it either.

What a waste! Surely they didn’t eat the order they got sent for free after they’d already had their original order. It’s not like you can keep it and re heat it either.
She would cart it off in a taxi for pops which would be rang for my jj cos she's advanced like that...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well she's finally announced her pregnancy, oh it's such a shock, we never guessed it 🤣
Why do I feel sorry for an unborn child I'll never know personally?! 🤔
With its manky mother, fick headed ignorant absolute mug of a father, a little brat of a sister and a life of being exposed non stop on the Internet...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to clean her house up before bringing another baby into that grim cesspit 🤢 no Doubt she will be on the beg for freebie baby stuff 🙄

Reactions: 3
Ahhhh I'm so jealous 😭 😫 not of them as people but them bringing a life into this world,can only hope my ivf journey brings the same success lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.