Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t eat fish but Ive never known anyone to add Mayo and salad cream, only one or the other. To me it’s like her adding red and brown sauce together 🫤 why does that goon always have to feel relevant and pipe up in her posts, no one wants to hear you Alex, then again no one actually want to hear or see Chelsea piping up chatting her tit. It’s like she thinks we dont know she reads here when she makes comments only seen on this thread (pjs) they must honk
No Ive never known someone used both tbh is it wrong I want to try this? Lol

She's so out of breath on the jacket potato video. Especially just opening a tin!

Reactions: 3
Where on earth have those melons suddenly come from?? I do get that she isn’t ready to announce her pregnancy yet but at the same time it’s all done for engagement because she’s not hiding that she’s pregnant, infact she is purposely making it obvious, so why the hate on people who are congratulating her! It’s like those people who check in at hospital but refuse to expand in the comments 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Where on earth have those melons suddenly come from?? I do get that she isn’t ready to announce her pregnancy yet but at the same time it’s all done for engagement because she’s not hiding that she’s pregnant, infact she is purposely making it obvious, so why the hate on people who are congratulating her! It’s like those people who check in at hospital but refuse to expand in the comments 🤦🏼‍♀️
Isn't she still breastfeeding JJ? Or was a few months back at least?
I didn't notice them getting any bigger, I just presumed it was because she was still breastfeeding

Isn't she still breastfeeding JJ? Or was a few months back at least?
I didn't notice them getting any bigger, I just presumed it was because she was still breastfeeding
Have you seen the most recent video from an hour ago? My jaw hit the floor!

Reactions: 1
She knows exactly what she’s doing with the angles. Poor kid if she is pregnant, just another one for her to exploit.

Reactions: 4
Have you seen the most recent video from an hour ago? My jaw hit the floor!
Has she had them done? They're huge. How the duck 🤣 tiktokers are so weird, they post something, people comment on it and they loose their minds. Don't post then babes it's a platform to comment on 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m still on the fence. She knows people are speculating a lot that she’s pregnant and the crop tops have gone, boobs have grown and her face is definitely fuller. She’s also been wearing those awful baggy pyjamas and we haven’t had an OOTD for while and have just seen her top half on her videos. However, this could be just for attention and engagement and she might just have put on some weight which is hardly a bad thing for her

Even in the beige hoody she had when cooking the jacket potatoes her belly was resting on the kitchen worktops

Only people paying it will be some fkn creep especially if jj is involved in it...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.