Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Chels has said many times before she’s a “carer” for her dad and grandad 🤔
She says that. But she isn't an official carer as in carers allowance ect.
She just likes to use the term because she cooks food for them.
Her Dad drives himself around everywhere and someone asked before why her Dad lives with her Grandad and she said he's his carer

Reactions: 1
She says that. But she isn't an official carer as in carers allowance ect.
She just likes to use the term because she cooks food for them.
Her Dad drives himself around everywhere and someone asked before why her Dad lives with her Grandad and she said he's his carer
You can say anything these days. He’s a registered carer and yet he can’t cook? Alright then.

Reactions: 4
Why can’t her dad pick up the food then instead of using a taxi? Or just cook himself, surely he can learn it’s not hard. They only get basic meals off Chelsea anyway. Sure her dad could manage a slag Bol or a curry

Reactions: 2
In her video of her making dinner the door bell went and she said ‘jj daddies home’
I might be wrong but I pray to god she didn’t mean for jj to answer the door and let him in?

Why can’t her dad pick up the food then instead of using a taxi? Or just cook himself, surely he can learn it’s not hard. They only get basic meals off Chelsea anyway. Sure her dad could manage a slag Bol or a curry
Because that would mean getting off his arse 🙃😂

WTF is that top she’s wearing? Gone from too small teenage crop tops to a Bon marche spesh which is 48 sizes too big

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she moaning about Morrisons not bringing her chicken. Get off your lazy arse and go to the shop instead of ordering everything on bastard deliveroo then you might get what you actually want! Pair of lazy fuckers

Reactions: 3
Why is she moaning about Morrisons not bringing her chicken. Get off your lazy arse and go to the shop instead of ordering everything on bastard deliveroo then you might get what you actually want! Pair of lazy fuckers
Any excuse for a takeout...

CHELS YOU FICK duck!!
As we all know by now, you read on here,
I don't care whether JJ had an apron on or not, PUT bleeping CLOTHES ON THE CHILD IF YOU WANT HER PLASTERED ALL OVER YOUR PAGE...
Could you be anymore clueless...

Reactions: 4
Jeeeeeesus why does she leave her unattended on a stool with a knife in her hand. Yes it’s not like it’s a sharp knife, but all that little girl needs to do is fall and anything could happen

Jeeeeeesus why does she leave her unattended on a stool with a knife in her hand. Yes it’s not like it’s a sharp knife, but all that little girl needs to do is fall and anything could happen
I know thay stool looks so unstable too.

I know thay stool looks so unstable too.
She’s fell off of it before and that little boy has. Then again we’re forgetting jj is that advanced she’d probably be able to stand one legged with a knife in her mouth whilst doing a good job using a whisk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched her TikTok for ages! Is she preg? She’s gone from wearing nothing to really baggy clothes lol

Didn’t sleep in the pyjamas. YEH RIGHT! Course you didn’t Chelsea. God this girl doesn’t seem to say anything truthful!

I don’t eat fish but Ive never known anyone to add Mayo and salad cream, only one or the other. To me it’s like her adding red and brown sauce together 🫤 why does that goon always have to feel relevant and pipe up in her posts, no one wants to hear you Alex, then again no one actually want to hear or see Chelsea piping up chatting her tit. It’s like she thinks we dont know she reads here when she makes comments only seen on this thread (pjs) they must honk

The latest dinner video has made me want to vom, licking the cooking oil off of her fingers, the way she chews, the smugness of her in general, dirty manky witch 🤢
Screenshot_20230717-194305_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.