Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's pregnant too, obviously we could be wrong but if she is WHY is she still filming in crop tops and making it so obvious if she doesn't want to announce it yet??! If she covered up no one would be able to speculate 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t care less if she’s pregnant or not but she knows what she’s doing with the tummy baring tops and positioning the camera to catch her full on torso. Engagement and possibly a way of distracting from Alex’s recent behaviour. Comments are that full of folk speculating if she’s pregnant, there’s barely room for any asking why Alex was such a twit.

Reactions: 3
Well if she’s pregnant 1 she wants to quit smoking and 2 stay out of that hot tub Esp in the early stage. Can’t stand pregnant women who are selfish and can’t give things up for the health of an unborn baby

Reactions: 5
In her video of her laying on the sofa she said.. down stairs isn’t bad at all.. 😅
I’m all for a messy house esp with kids but there’s a difference to messy and just dirty/filthy. I just couldn’t imagine my home look like that. Rubbish all over 🤢 how hard is it to put it in the bin straight away. I’m going to say it aswell, it didn’t actually surprise me that she didn’t wash those towels before using them, just think someone could of ordered them then sent them back, I just can’t with some people

I’d like to know why she’s still walking around with tobacco in her waist band when she’s obviously pregnant. Absolute skanky witch. Doesn’t deserve kids if this is how she treats her unborn child.

Reactions: 4
Why the duck is she flexing her morrisons receipt about,I follow a few tictokkerd like siansworld where people do ask how much she's spent on her hauls etc I never ever see anyone asking chelsea the same.
But tbf living in her tit hole kitchen I'd rather eat out tbh...

Probs tying for a deal. Do anything for a bit of McDonald’s breakfast money. Why would you walk around with a baccy packet in your leggings at all? Pregnant or not it give ms major woman vibes

Why the duck is she flexing her morrisons receipt about,I follow a few tictokkerd like siansworld where people do ask how much she's spent on her hauls etc I never ever see anyone asking chelsea the same.
But tbf living in her tit hole kitchen I'd rather eat out tbh...
Sad isn’t it. See the ugly twit sat there with a smirk on his face pretending nothing has happened aswell. Must be nice having your misses pay for everything hey Alex . How is she allowing the little one to butter her toast on the table aswell, at least use a napkin or do it on the plate

Attachments

I looked at her old stories last night and she has changed so much! They way she acts, she was much more bubbly I think. She was also super skinny!!!!

I looked at her old stories last night and she has changed so much! They way she acts, she was much more bubbly I think. She was also super skinny!!!!
‘Tiktok fame’ ( if that’s what it’s called) gone to her head when in actual fact she’s duck all, just another trampy person thinking there the bees knees because she has a young kid and plays house with something that looks like a gorilla. Id rather play house in a dogs kennel than that sty she calls home. Everything esp that sofa screams crack den. I’ll await a post of them getting a new sofa 😬

Reactions: 1
Jeez those new pyjamas are the most decent thing she's ever worn!! 🤣
Get used to them, she’ll probably have them on for the next ten days 😂
---
Sad isn’t it. See the ugly twit sat there with a smirk on his face pretending nothing has happened aswell. Must be nice having your misses pay for everything hey Alex . How is she allowing the little one to butter her toast on the table aswell, at least use a napkin or do it on the plate
That ugly motherfucker makes my skin crawl 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I think she's pregnant too, obviously we could be wrong but if she is WHY is she still filming in crop tops and making it so obvious if she doesn't want to announce it yet??! If she covered up no one would be able to speculate 🤷🏻‍♀️
She loves the speculation and extra engagement, it’s all about the £££ for this scruff

That awful songs back, same old fake tired face, 4827 spoons of sugar in the coffee, screen shot of the tv with the time on….girl really needs some new content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.