Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so transparent it’s cringe. Has anybody noticed she’s now making an effort to reply to nice comments rather than ignoring them in favour of posting clap back to the judgemental ones? Somebody recently commented that she dgaf about her supporters. She’s done this a few times and will go back to ignoring people after a few videos.

Reactions: 3
On a serious note she must have so much salt in her diet with all the greggs, kfc and costas! Wouldn't you get sick of it if you ate it that much . Also that poor hamster with all the spray

The scabby ass is trolling me im sure!!! The black leggings black socks and the Nike trainers were far to much and gave me the ick now it’s the jumpsuit with CUFFED ankles black socks and black plimsolls 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How long is a Brazilian blow dry supposed to last, I’m sure it’s meant to last like 3/4 months? I swear it’s only been like 2 months and her hairs back to completely frizzy as if she never got a treatment?

Reactions: 1
How long is a Brazilian blow dry supposed to last, I’m sure it’s meant to last like 3/4 months? I swear it’s only been like 2 months and her hairs back to completely frizzy as if she never got a treatment?
Just likes to show off and wastes money.

Just likes to show off and wastes money.
She really seemed more excited about bragging about the cost of it than she was about the actual treatment. She couldn’t wait to tell people how much it cost. She has some sort of attention seeking issue when it comes to money and showing off

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She really seemed more excited about bragging about the cost of it than she was about the actual treatment. She couldn’t wait to tell people how much it cost. She has some sort of attention seeking issue when it comes to money and showing off
No matter where she goes she always shows receipts, like you say attention seeking issues. Surprised we didn’t hear more about n dubz and how much she paid and seating etc etc.

Reactions: 4
If she actually had money though, Surely a better way to flaunt it is to look nice, wear nice clothes, have a nice house. Learn to drive and have a nice car, nice holidays etc etc but she doesn’t have any of those things so surely doesn’t actually have much money at all

Reactions: 5
The reality is they think its extravagant to have a Toby Carvery or whatever and not worry about the costs because they've probably been living off his part time wages & UC for so long. They probably still earn less than the rest of us, they just flaunt it more because an extra £80 does feel like being rich to them. Plus, I'd wager their rent and council tax is at least partly comped by benefits.

Reactions: 4
She's been strangely quiet about the concert,I mean ofcorse it's her choice but seems strange when she poets everything else...

She's been strangely quiet about the concert,I mean ofcorse it's her choice but seems strange when she poets everything else...
I reckon he got pissed again (going by his videos) and upset her. It would explain why she was at Lou’s again so early the next day.

And just like that she’s posted 😂 hi Chelsea. Anyway thought it was N-dubz. She’s got down she’s seen N-dubs and also an Ann-dubs 😂 divvy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.