Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was her mum wearing! 😂 can see where Chelsea gets the inspiration for jjs trainers. 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is going to sound so petty and so many people are probably going to come for me but I think it’s really thoughtless when folk take hot/greasy food onto public transport. Sandwiches, fruit crisps etc are fine but Chelsea (and a lot of other people) think nothing of bringing Burger King etc onto a train. The smell trapped in such a compacted space with so many people isn’t pleasant and Chelsea just isn’t the type to whack the wet wipes out afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is going to sound so petty and so many people are probably going to come for me but I think it’s really thoughtless when folk take hot/greasy food onto public transport. Sandwiches, fruit crisps etc are fine but Chelsea (and a lot of other people) think nothing of bringing Burger King etc onto a train. The smell trapped in such a compacted space with so many people isn’t pleasant and Chelsea just isn’t the type to whack the wet wipes out afterwards.
AGREE. Unless you're a commuter on the trains I don't think people will understand. It's gross. Getting on the train to work in the morning and smelling sweaty greasy food, let alone just having to endure smelling sweaty greasy Alex and Chelsea, it's gross. The worst is when you're pregnant and nauseous and you get on and get a waft of some stinky cheese and onion crisps or egg sandwich and you want to vomit. Vile.

Reactions: 4
AGREE. Unless you're a commuter on the trains I don't think people will understand. It's gross. Getting on the train to work in the morning and smelling sweaty greasy food, let alone just having to endure smelling sweaty greasy Alex and Chelsea, it's gross. The worst is when you're pregnant and nauseous and you get on and get a waft of some stinky cheese and onion crisps or egg sandwich and you want to vomit. Vile.

Exactly. It’s not like they are ever on a train for an extreme length of time. They could eat before or after the journey. I’m not saying don’t eat. But be mindful, choose something packaged that doesn’t stink. There’s a few tik tokers who film themselves in the cinema with no shoes and a McDonald’s. It’s just bad manners.

That poor child’s teeth honestly. You’d think she would do anything in her power for her JJ to not have the same teeth issues she has. She got her those horrible phone lollies and then packed another lolly? Just no need at all.

Fred seems like a quiet little boy, I reckon JJ bosses the life out of him, she seems to be more bratty by the day...

Reactions: 1
That poor child’s teeth honestly. You’d think she would do anything in her power for her JJ to not have the same teeth issues she has. She got her those horrible phone lollies and then packed another lolly? Just no need at all.
Apparently cutting the phone lolly but then pulled out another lolly for them 🙄

Apparently cutting the phone lolly but then pulled out another lolly for them 🙄

She’s so stupid, she should be watered 🌱.

What gets me is her attitude… “don’t come for me about the McDonald’s breakfast because you’re just sad. Concentrate on yourself”. If it’s “sad” to raise concerns about the appalling diet of a child….

don’t come for me 😂 crap she feeds her daughter she’ll have health problems when she’s older, just listen to Chelsea breathing. There’s a comment saying she’s the best mum, yeah she shows you what she chooses to when it comes to that kid. Off camera you know she’s ignored and told off over the slightest thing. Sat there like a trampy tart with a cover wrapped around her as tho she’s just had wild sex 🤢 how do these people post when they look dog rough and like bleeping tramps

Like someone commented she only replies back to hate which is 100% true. With that hello fresh ad or whatever she’s doing I wouldn’t be happy with her saying to use another email if you’ve already had the offer, it’s not exactly great advertising is it if hello fresh will be losing money (if that all makes sense) 😂
---
Think someone’s forgetting the comments that prick of a fella of hers have made over the months 😂 little
Miss bleeping perfect you are not Chelsea

Attachments

Last edited:
Are her "fans" starting to see through her?!
Yep! they are right. They make her money and she only does reply to hate.
---
Like someone commented she only replies back to hate which is 100% true. With that hello fresh ad or whatever she’s doing I wouldn’t be happy with her saying to use another email if you’ve already had the offer, it’s not exactly great advertising is it if hello fresh will be losing money (if that all makes sense) 😂
---
Think someone’s forgetting the comments that prick of a fella of hers have made over the months 😂 little
Miss bleeping perfect you are not Chelsea
Yeah can’t see hello fresh being happy with that.

That little girl is fed basically Costa or mcdonalds breakfasts on the daily, stop trying to gaslight us Chelsea and feed your kid a normal diet, my son would love a bacon roll every morning if he was allowed but nope it's a once a week thing here x

I think they’ve had another Barney, the goblin has put a video saying “when the wife is mad at you for no reason” and she has only posted once yday other then ads. He also sounded very drunk in one of his videos. Looks like they’ve got another hot tub, bet they didn’t look after the last one so just brought an new one, the same will probably happen with jjs paddling pool I bet that’s still got water in it from weeks ago. He also comment that she don’t cook on her hello fresh ad but that’s now been deleted!

I think they’ve had another Barney, the goblin has put a video saying “when the wife is mad at you for no reason” and she has only posted once yday other then ads. He also sounded very drunk in one of his videos. Looks like they’ve got another hot tub, bet they didn’t look after the last one so just brought an new one, the same will probably happen with jjs paddling pool I bet that’s still got water in it from weeks ago. He also comment that she don’t cook on her hello fresh ad but that’s now been deleted!
Probably gifted the hot tub and he advertised it first 😂

I don’t like Chelsea but it’s quite troubling that when they have a row, his immediate reaction is to go on her TikTok profile and try to jeopardise her job. We can say what we like but she’s earning money from TikTok.

Last time he ruined the pukka pies ad and now commenting things like that on the hello fresh. I’m not the type to throw around labels but trying to humiliate and possibly ruin your partner is abusive behaviour. Me and my partner row and sometimes we don’t go about it the best way. We sulk etc but never would either of us even dream of trying to humiliate the other in their workplace. It’s just wild. And what happened to him not drinking?
---
I don’t like Chelsea but it’s quite troubling that when they have a row, his immediate reaction is to go on her TikTok profile and try to jeopardise her job. We can say what we like but she’s earning money from TikTok.

Last time he ruined the pukka pies ad and now commenting things like that on the hello fresh. I’m not the type to throw around labels but trying to humiliate and possibly ruin your partner is abusive behaviour. Me and my partner row and sometimes we don’t go about it the best way. We sulk etc but never would either of us even dream of trying to humiliate the other in their workplace. It’s just wild. And what happened to him not drinking?

Doesn’t he have friends to vent to when he rows with his partner? What if hello fresh saw the comment and withhold Chelsea’s payment? She tried to laugh off the pukka pie episode and say Alex just gave a valid opinion but I don’t think companies make a habit of sending out their produce for a drunk review in the early hours. He needs to remove himself from TikTok because it’s such a risk when he’s inebriated. Anything online has the potential to be saved forever and if I was within Chelsea’s inner circle, I’d be VERY concerned for her emotional well-being.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can always tell when they've argued because he comments tit on her videos an she goes to her friends house. JJ in her pjs so presume they stayed there.
And he posts on tiktok. Drunk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.