Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it begins…

She’ll be all passive aggressive to any concerned comments. She doesn’t consider the fact that these comments are because Alex has made it pretty obvious that somethings happened. He literally exposes them in such a bad light when he’s pissed whilst she acts as though nothing has happened. Probably because she doesn’t know how to deal with it so she leaves for a while and then goes back to carry on as before. He’s mentally abusive.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That fruit roll up video 😂 she is absolutely shite at these paid tik toks over dramatic. What do these company’s see in her to want her to advertise for them she gives me the ick

Reactions: 1
The caption on the domino’s video…so JJ just had a sleepover for she and you came for the day. Yeah whatever Chelsea just admit the goblin is a twit and you’ve had a barney

It’s like she forgets his TikTok exists and she’s determined to follow her own little narrative of the perfect family.

It’s like she forgets his TikTok exists and she’s determined to follow her own little narrative of the perfect family.
This 👏 can tell it’s not a perfect family
---
And it begins…

She’ll be all passive aggressive to any concerned comments. She doesn’t consider the fact that these comments are because Alex has made it pretty obvious that somethings happened. He literally exposes them in such a bad light when he’s pissed whilst she acts as though nothing has happened. Probably because she doesn’t know how to deal with it so she leaves for a while and then goes back to carry on as before. He’s mentally abusive.
Sence 😂 did she even go to school. He’s definitely mentally abusive. End of the day it’s the child that suffers aswell

She’s so overly defensive whenever questioned.

“What? We haven’t had a row LMAO”. Calm down, it’s not that funny.

Reactions: 3
She’s so overly defensive whenever questioned.

“What? We haven’t had a row LMAO”. Calm down, it’s not that funny.
If that was me I’d let it go over my head not reply and let the commenter think what the hell they want, but her reply just says it all that they have had a row and she’s gone and stopped at her mates house for the night. Girl needs to go get that breathing sorted sounds like darth vader

She's so bad at lying 😂
Another takeaway another act like everything’s ok. twit in the background aswell acting/sounding all nice 🤢 others may not see it but is tattlers do Chelsea 😂 again you couldn’t lie straight in bed

Absolute state of those legging she put on to take her child to nursery, cat hair and all, sick 🤢
Screenshot_20230704-100058_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
I feel like she definitely looks pregnant in this video! Maybe she is, maybe she isn't but if she isn't I'd suggest to her she gets her thyroid checked as the difference in her in just a month or two is noticable. Or she needs to stop eating so much tit and drinking so many Costa hot chocolates!

Attachments

That’s a proper round, firm pregnancy bump. especially at the end of the video. Of course it’s up to her when she announces, I just can’t believe she’s made a family with such a twit but then again she’s a twit too so match made in heaven

Reactions: 9
I saw the cat food on one of JJs plates on the floor.
Poor kid having to share plates with the cats

• Sick
everyone else is saying it so I’m going say it but I definitely think she’s pregnant her hips and stomach has changed massively within the last few months. She’s always ate shite to start with unless she needs her thyroid checked she’s deffo put on weight.

I'd be more concerned at how out of breath she is constantly!
Just standing there in her kitchen making a sandwich or the fruit roll up video and she's out of breath

I’m 15weeks pregnant and I’m constantly out of breath I think with hormone change it definitely takes toll and can become breathless. If it ain’t that then I think she needs to get some serious help

I’m 15weeks pregnant and I’m constantly out of breath I think with hormone change it definitely takes toll and can become breathless. If it ain’t that then I think she needs to get some serious help
She's always been like it or last year minimum at least

She’s probably after ruining her lungs with smoking etc. but I’ve never heard anyone her age struggle so much with it. She must have started early and a lot to get her that bad with her breathing. She’d wanna get that looked at if she wants to stick around for jj to grow up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.