Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s bloody song, so repetitive with her content! Also, she acts like waking up before 7am is SO early, is it not literally a normal time to get up 🤣

Reactions: 3
What on earth is that piece of rope coming out the oven? Surely that’s just all a fire hazard
---
That my fellow tattler is a hose pipe, amount of money she’s spent on takeaways/eating out this week she could afford someone to fit an outside tap. I have 2 words for you Chelsea LINT ROLLER. Works wonders for removing animal hair from clothes, esp black clothing 😁

Reactions: 2
Their clothes always look dirty, too small and creased. Her house is a tit tip, I don’t get it, one small child who’s at nursery part of the week and two adults in the house. Instead of going off sitting in Costa coffee they could clean the house up.

Their clothes always look dirty, too small and creased. Her house is a tit tip, I don’t get it, one small child who’s at nursery part of the week and two adults in the house. Instead of going off sitting in Costa coffee they could clean the house up.
Such a tit excuse about the landlord aswell, the house can still look clean even if needing repairs. Sort of people who don’t push for anything as they’re too lazy to get anything sorted. If I rented private and the landlord promised things I’d of made a list and contacted them to get it all done.

Reactions: 1
Such a tit excuse about the landlord aswell, the house can still look clean even if needing repairs. Sort of people who don’t push for anything as they’re too lazy to get anything sorted. If I rented private and the landlord promised things I’d of made a list and contacted them to get it all done.
She made an excuse up a while back about the landlord wanting to sell it in a year or something like that. The house is full of clutter tit, always looks dark and dingy. I’d be pissed off if I was her landlord watching her using sharp knives all over the kitchen worktops with no chopping board.

I’ve just moved into a new property with two kids under 3 and my house is a lot tidier than hers 😬😂

She needs to be careful slagging this landlord off all the time,the landlord could easily at any point up the rent or evict them.ive had a few landlords in my time who don't all play nicely.

Sends JJ to school with cat hair (I'm guessing) all over her leggings 🤢
Also has she even washed the child in days, that tattoo thing on her arm is still there and not faded looking much so it obviously hasn't been wet...

The lengths that woman goes to, obviously read my comment on here, made a fake account and commented on her own video... Sad woman!
HELLO CHELS YOU SAD EXCUSE 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The lengths that woman goes to, obviously read my comment on here, made a fake account and commented on her own video... Sad woman!
All the divs in the comments saying the commenter is jealous, and that’s she’s such a good mum and an inspiration 😂 sure people thought rose west was a good mum look at where she is now, how can people call her a good mum when they don’t even know her and only see what the woman chooses them to see. Funny how she wasn’t going to mention when knob head is at work yet in the last few posts she’s mentioned he’s at work or going to meet him from work.

Exactly yet we're the sad ones? Hun I don't create fake user8373737373 accounts to address something on here. Please address chelsea why are you still living in your tit hole thought you was getting your mortgage sorted lmao 🤣
---
All the divs in the comments saying the commenter is jealous, and that’s she’s such a good mum and an inspiration 😂 sure people thought rose west was a good mum look at where she is now, how can people call her a good mum when they don’t even know her and only see what the woman chooses them to see. Funny how she wasn’t going to mention when knob head is at work yet in the last few posts she’s mentioned he’s at work or going to meet him from work.
Exactly this never mentioned it as much as she does now, working in the butchers department too in morrisons I bet.

• Haha
Really don't understand why the go-to is always jealousy 😂 can safely safe, being 110% sure, that I am not jealous of a single one of the people I talk about on here 😂
Chelsea even more so than others 😂
There's not a single thing to be jealous about.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Them two will never get a mortgage. Goblin boy bounces from one basic job to the next, can’t be earning much more than minimum wage and a TikTok ‘creator’ isn’t exactly screaming stability for the mortgage provider is it? Girl needs to focus on clearing all the shite out of her house and getting a proper, stable job if she wants a mortgage

Don’t know what it is about Chelsea but no matter what she wears she always still looks dirty/trampy. She looked half decent with her hair down when she’s not touching it constantly but now it’s scraped back again. And she’s started talking more with her hands again now she has her claws done

That jumpsuit is awful. Zero shape and looks like it’s made of proper cheap material. Looks even worse with her trampy trainers

She could wear a 2 grand dress and still look riffy. She needs a proper good bath for about 10 hours. And alien head needs to join her.

That Nando’s looked rank 🤢 makes me laugh she’s saying to someone in the comments that jj didn’t have any takeaways today 👏 👏👏👏 well done Chelsea yet she forgets all the salty greasy kfcs they have or the costa oh also the greggs sweaty pizza or bakes that she gives her. Diet is shocking to, pregnant or not can imagine her saying well I am eating for 2 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.