Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been in those pyjamas for days, they must stink. She reckons she only wears them for a couple of hours in the mornings then a couple of hours at night. Vile.

Reactions: 2
She needs to learn what an iron and washing machine is. State of that grey sweater she’s wearing. Who doesn’t look what factor sun cream is esp for a child. We holiday abroad and not once has any of my children been burnt, it’s called (a decent) high factor sun cream regularly, a decent costume with sleeves and also a tshirt for when they are out of the water and are sat about, Also shade, Wouldn’t dream of letting a child get burnt not even a little bit, bet she’s not put any after sun on her either. As for only wearing pjs for a few hours and then constantly wearing them 🤢 grim, get them washed Chelsea you woman, can understand maybe for 2 nights but she’s had them on for bloody ages

Reactions: 2
She needs to learn what an iron and washing machine is. State of that grey sweater she’s wearing. Who doesn’t look what factor sun cream is esp for a child. We holiday abroad and not once has any of my children been burnt, it’s called (a decent) high factor sun cream regularly, a decent costume with sleeves and also a tshirt for when they are out of the water and are sat about, Also shade, Wouldn’t dream of letting a child get burnt not even a little bit, bet she’s not put any after sun on her either. As for only wearing pjs for a few hours and then constantly wearing them 🤢 grim, get them washed Chelsea you woman, can understand maybe for 2 nights but she’s had them on for bloody ages
My child is ginger and pale and he's never burnt once, I use factor 50 on him and keep it topped up during the day, as does his school, no excuse for it

Reactions: 1
Her hygiene with food honestly makes me feel sick she has no respect for people when she’s licking and sucking her fingers , wiping her nose then touching their food. She puts her hands all over the food more than is necessary like she’s feeling the food. It doesn’t matter if it’s for family that’s not an excuse to be lazy and disgusting like that.

Reactions: 7
Her hygiene with food honestly makes me feel sick she has no respect for people when she’s licking and sucking her fingers , wiping her nose then touching their food. She puts her hands all over the food more than is necessary like she’s feeling the food. It doesn’t matter if it’s for family that’s not an excuse to be lazy and disgusting like that.
I found it so rude and unnecessary when she was opening up the subway order and was pawing her hands all over her dad and grandads sandwiches, pulling the bread apart and showing the inside toppings to the camera, licking her fingers in between handling each of their sandwiches of course. Absolutely disgusting. I know she always says her family don’t care but it’s basic hygiene and manners, don’t care how much she protests - sharing saliva with family members is just dirty and weird. This is behaviour from someone who labels herself a carer for them too. Cretinous behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Don’t believe for one second he made that yorkie pud, looks like a 90p jumbo one from Morrisons 😂

By made shes means heated in the oven 🤪 we all know they only have half a brain cell between them

• Haha
She’s an absolute pleb. And goblin boy piping up in the background. Alex is about as funny as a dose of the clap

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute pleb. And goblin boy piping up in the background. Alex is about as funny as a dose of the clap
Pair of them look their parents were cousins. If she learns anything from Tattle I hope it's that she's not safeguarding, feeding, or clothing her child appropriately and she could do marginally better than that human worm with ears the size of Jupiter.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just asked my 6 year old to spell described, letters fell off his tongue correctly.
Thick as tit that girl is. Message for alex you are not funny pipe down you goon
---
I clicked her link does that mean 15 of her followers have wasted £15 on a few pieces of veg or just 15 random people

Attachments

Why the duck is a 3 year old using a toothbrush the size of something you would clean your boots with 😳 at least she’s changed the song for her grwm

Tbf for someone that grew up in care she’s very forgiving towards her parents/grandad. I know we don’t know the ins and outs but she was clearly failed by these people

Reactions: 4
Tbf for someone that grew up in care she’s very forgiving towards her parents/grandad. I know we don’t know the ins and outs but she was clearly failed by these people
I hate to say it but I was wondering the same. She goes above and beyond for them. It must get quite expensive cooking double the amount each night.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.