Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair on John, before Chelsea he was always in long term relationships. His gf before Chelsea he was with her for around 5 years. He’s always had the charm with girls and always well known in Newc so not surprised about the fit girls … And as for the gay theory, can confirm he 10000% is not in the closet!!!
Ok, John 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I spent years thinking someone I knew who was very camp and in a long term relationship with a woman was straight. They had been together 20 years and were engaged. People used to ask if he was gay and I’d always say noooo he’s just a bit camp!!! He ended up cheating on her with different men several times. So in my experience, if someone is camp… then they probably like to shag boys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wants privacy but you can go to her house to pick up some second hand clothes? Ooookay then 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she is getting her house done up so she can advertise it for sale, by the start of 2023 I think it'll be on the market maybe even before depends how much money she can make selling her kids clothes not many women would wanna wear age 12 kids and her following is mainly men surely? So selling clothes I wonder how this will turn out?! You can tell she's skint and that is totally fine but she just doesn't own it really does she! She knows she shouldn't have committed to that house I think she's really really struggling financially like a lot are right about now

Reactions: 5
Why on earth is she selling her second hand river island/new look/top shop tat? 😂 pretty sure the reason the bags sold is because they’re designer brands, she has zero style, she’s not a fashion influencer, surely not many want to buy anything she owns 😂

I dunno if she’s skint. Although it’s strange she’s selling stuff. If she was skint would she be booking holidays & paying daycare when she doesn’t work so doesn’t really need it etc. The PTs must cost a fortune aswell. Whole thing is bizarre.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she is selling her clothes and charging £5 local delivery in Hartlepool to drop off how greedy and desperate can you get ! Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dunno if she’s skint. Although it’s strange she’s selling stuff. If she was skint would she be booking holidays & paying daycare when she doesn’t work so doesn’t really need it etc. The PTs must cost a fortune aswell. Whole thing is bizarre.
Do you think she’d ever give up childcare? She needs that too ‘well deserved break’ remember 🙄

Reactions: 6
And why has she set up an insta account to sell her stuff but is posting it all on Facebook. Oh that’s right, it’s grannies that use Facebook

Reactions: 3
I definitely think she’s not making as much money as she once was which is why she is selling all her stuff

Reactions: 4
That’s just erratic! Who pays £100 for a pair of socks!!
Imagine the washer eating one 😬

Cropped her chin off 😭😭😭
Why on earth would anyone want to pay £40 for her worn socks that aren’t even nice, unless they’re one of her subscribers who are into that. I can’t get over how swollen her cheeks look, she’s had wayyy too much filler in them, it looks like she’s been stung by a wasp!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.