Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Johns new girl has met H today, think they are both doing whatever they want now, I don’t get why John has H now tho…

Reactions: 1
Johns new girl has met H today, think they are both doing whatever they want now, I don’t get why John has H now tho…
John always has him on a Sunday. They are both pretty piss poor tbh. John just acts up for the cameras.

Reactions: 4
Bit cringey selling all her stuff 😳. She must be desperate for cash because most business owners with big houses donate spare stuff to charity 😬

Reactions: 8
It's bad that John's new girlfriend had actually joined in at the park with H and gone on the swing with him. Where I highly doubt Chelsea has as she'd be too busy checking her phone

Reactions: 2
It's bad that John's new girlfriend had actually joined in at the park with H and gone on the swing with him. Where I highly doubt Chelsea has as she'd be too busy checking her phone
To be fair Charlie was at the park with her and H wasn’t he..
if he’s being played with I’d say it’s good

Been following for a long time now but just thought I’d sign up and comment….
What’s the chances she will now sell the insta page she has made today? I am pretty sure that is a thing and someone sad will pay a lot as it has many followers

Reactions: 5
So that's a really good question because on my burner account I have been banned from following people so I literally can not follow anyone and have been like that for over a year... however when I click that account I'm already following it so that has clearly already been account she has used for something else!!
Been following for a long time now but just thought I’d sign up and comment….
What’s the chances she will now sell the insta page she has made today? I am pretty sure that is a thing and someone sad will pay a lot as it has many followers

Hmm its not be a new account then, but it has gained ALOT of followers just today, when I looked earlier it was on the low thousands and now around 13k!

It had 10k followers when I clicked on it and it wasn’t too long after she posted about it so I think you’re right

Reactions: 1
My partner has just sent me a screenshot of her selling her shorts and said ‘i thought this was her lads big back modelling her shorts’🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.