Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a man modelling her clothes on Facebook! Her figure is literally a blokes now LOL

Reactions: 1
My partner has just sent me a screenshot of her selling her shorts and said ‘i thought this was her lads big back modelling her shorts’🤣
I had to double take as I thought this was Charlie modelling then I actually Laughed OUT LOUD when I realised it wasn't how tragic 😭😂

Reactions: 3
It’s quite disgusting that they’ve been split up a fairly short while and Hendrix is only just over a year old and he’s already had 3 of his parents partners introduced to him already. The kids like an accessory to them both….

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just gonna leave this..

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Crying that she’s selling her worn blazers for £40, pretty sure you can buy them for that price brand new from the shop nowadays 😂😂😂. She was going on about doing good deeds and picking up litter the other day, why not give all her old stuff to charity shops or donate it? She must be skint to try and flog it on social media.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So that's a really good question because on my burner account I have been banned from following people so I literally can not follow anyone and have been like that for over a year... however when I click that account I'm already following it so that has clearly already been account she has used for something else!!
If you click “About This Account” then you’ll be able to see former usernames and it will show the history. I can’t do it as it’s a private account 🤨

5B5B603E-8FC6-4298-88A9-6AEAA3AACE86.jpeg
1FD5A991-29E0-4337-983E-2D1BE7395623.jpeg

You seem to have a bit of beef with John. Do you know him?
no i just think he gets a lot of praise for doing the bare minimum. Chelsea just makes him look amazing when in reality he paid f all, had his own bird naked in the bed and doesn’t need a pat on the back for going to the aquarium. If you have kids you’re supposed to spend time with them. He also clearly reads here and posts things to make him self look better. For example people speculated once chelsea gets back he would have H the first Saturday. He then proceeded to film him self saying ‘see you Saturday’ which he never has done before

Reactions: 9
no i just think he gets a lot of praise for doing the bare minimum. Chelsea just makes him look amazing when in reality he paid f all, had his own bird naked in the bed and doesn’t need a pat on the back for going to the aquarium. If you have kids you’re supposed to spend time with them. He also clearly reads here and posts things to make him self look better. For example people speculated once chelsea gets back he would have H the first Saturday. He then proceeded to film him self saying ‘see you Saturday’ which he never has done before
I get the girl naked, I hated that too but he has h 3 days and doesn’t send him to nursery, does lots with him. How do you know he pays f all?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I get the girl naked, I hated that too but he has h 3 days and doesn’t send him to nursery, does lots with him. How do you know he pays f all?
Again you’re supposed to look after your child woman do it every day and don’t get praised for it.. he also has been on holiday and not took H with him, he also goes out and leaves H with his parents. Which all is fine to do so but he is hardly doing anything above and beyond 😂 It was rather obvious chelsea wasn’t lying that he was paying her nothing and cheating his taxes she posted screenshots of messages before and i doubt she forged them🤣i don’t like either of them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Obviously you have some sort of connection to him new member

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Again you’re supposed to look after your child woman do it every day and don’t get praised for it.. he also has been on holiday and not took H with him, he also goes out and leaves H with his parents. Which all is fine to do so but he is hardly doing anything above and beyond 😂 It was rather obvious chelsea wasn’t lying that he was paying her nothing and cheating his taxes she posted screenshots of messages before and i doubt she forged them🤣i don’t like either of them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Obviously you have some sort of connection to him new member
Why is it rather obvious Chelsea wasn’t lying? Explain. Not that new a member, been here a while.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.